what happened to the Angdroid gone thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKleen

Reaction score
What was wrong with the thread and why is this place so delete happy?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was deleted by the Admins. I don't think we are happy about deleting anything but there are times weave to take action to avoid things from getting out of hand.

If necessary, admin may comment on this some more. That's all I have to say for now.

OP
MrKleen

MrKleen

Reaction score
I am sure you may have your reasons, but why not just delete offending posts instead of entire threads?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you know it was an offending post? You're kind of assuming something there.

Again, I think admin will probably have more on this for you. I'd rather they speak up on it since they were the ones that deleted it. They may also not choose to say anything, we do reserve the right to delete threads, comments, members, etc. without having to give an explanation.

OP
MrKleen

MrKleen

Reaction score
Ah... delete away then my friends!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is the Answer

Ok guys this is my final statement on this subject!!!!

After this I would appreciate some understanding and confidence that we have made the right choices...

Angdroid and Matt4542 and fission and Epic and all of thier stuff have been removed from DF permanatly. They will not be here due to un necessary drama between the two. Ang actually asked it removed early yesterday and late last night it continued in to the AM (on the east coast). It has gone on far enough.

On that topic DF held our ground on allowing a dev to charge per download which Ang wanted to do and we would not allow and never will!

With that said they are out of here for good.

For you X users Chevy and UD have ROM's on thier way and for the D2 guys I will recruit some devs to get some rom's out for you too!

Have a great day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.