What happened to Shootme?

Baseballd2

Reaction score
Cant seem to find a working download link. What happened to it? Off the market and all the links I can find don't work :/ Any other screenshot apps for those that are now rooted?

Billyd

Reaction score
I had several apps that didn't come across when I got my Razr and didn't even show in the market.
After some digging, maybe on appbrain, can't remember but it finally told me that each where not supported at this time. So I just went to one of my many backups on my notebook and found the .apk and copied it to my sd card. I remember Astro making that easy using their blu-tooth module and then just went to the .apk and I think I had to hold on the file for a fly-out with the install option.

So I got my fav Talking Clock for when my Razr is lying with other cells on a table in a bar, like when I'm playing in league. Everyone's cell is just shinny black but mine has a nice looking large clock centered on the screen and if you touch it, it tell you the time.. ')

And my fav music app GTunes, I use all the time with Sound Hound to dl free mp3's off the net. There just isn't many songs it hasn't found. And it has it's own library ect..
This one I had to start opening .apk's with notepad and scrolling down through the hex looking for some dec text which I finally found to confirm I had the correct app. ')

So surely you backed up your old apps someplace and hopefully can find the apk to reinstall. It prolly won't get any updates until the dev starts supporting it again.

Hope that helps a little.
X/BillyD..
icon14.png

210droid

Reaction score
Did you find the .apk? Google.....shootme.apk
Had to search a few links before I found it

xXxDroidRazR210

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure shootme doesn't work with new devices, ScreenshotER is a definite though :)

xiogua

Reaction score
It works on the razr, I have it on mine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
Is there ANY app that can take a screenshot that doesn't require root or a computer?? I loved how that feature was built into the Rezound, like the iPhone.