what happened to blackdroid and swype.. hows bugless

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by xythil, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xythil

xythil Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi.. blackdroid was my first and only custom ROM ... I chose it purely because it had tons more people viewing the forum than the other roms..

Now like nobody is active there and bugless has the most..

What changed? Is bugless better than blackdroid 9.8? Does bugless support everything blackdroid does? Namely wireless tethering and swype?

Also what happened to my swype? Says my trial ended and I need to upgrade... what do I do to upgrade?

2. nagmier

nagmier Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Swype is in closed beta... do some searching around on xda there is a replacement available

3. Dmoralize

Dmoralize Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Blackdroid got called out for stealing stuff from other people's ROMS without giving them credit. It caused a bunch of bull puky and his forum here got locked. I think he does stuff over on his own site now.

Bugless is great and has all of the features you're going to find in the other ROMS. Wireless tether and all that good stuff. For me it has the best performance. I'd say give it a shot if you're looking to try something new.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
  4. mentaloaf

mentaloaf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you kidding? Pete and his Bugless Beast are superior in every way, don't even hesitate!! Although from reading some of these posts and his twitter, it sounds like he's going to be coming out with something even more awesome in the next day or two (hopefully)..

5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    The OP got an answer to his question. Since the answer has been given there is really no need to keep this topic open so this thread is closed to prevent any possible inflammatory remarks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what happened toblack droid