What happened LogMeIn is no longer in the market

bossofindy

Reaction score
LogMeIn is not in the market, I recieved a replacement phone and astro doesn't backup private apps. If someone has the .apk for LogMeIn I would greatly appreciate a link Thanks

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a temporary beta. Shoot me a private message and I'll send you the apk when I get home later.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jimmiet

Reaction score
It was only a beta for android devices and has expired I believe. I need the LogMeIn Ignition apk also if anyone has it! TIA

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
I was just looking for this a couple days ago after I decided to root my phone. Like you said Astro didn't back it up and now I can't get it again. Could someone please send it to me as well?

motodroid34

Reaction score
It was a temporary beta. Shoot me a private message and I'll send you the apk when I get home later.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hey you guys does your logmein let you streem sound?

I have log me in but no sound.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone tried the Android-VNC-Viewer? I've used VNC on my PC networks but wondered if the Android version works as well?

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
when logmein says the "trial date has expired" is there a way to make it work again? or do i have to wait for a market app?

motodroid34

Reaction score
when logmein says the "trial date has expired" is there a way to make it work again? or do i have to wait for a market app?

I got the same message.

I unistall it and then install it again and it works fine.