What freebie are you choosing and why?

shockracer

Reaction score
I'm up in the air between the Fit 2 or memory card. For me either one could end up on Craigslist. The SD card is worth more but how fast would it sell?

What are you guys doing?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
What an SD Card is "worth", and what you can sell it for (*if you can even sell it), are two entirely different things. SD Cards are SO widely distributed and available from so many THOUSANDS of eBay merchants, and manufactured by so many different companies that getting it sold is highly unlikely. The Fit 2, although also widely distributed, is a unique product, only manufactured by one company, although there are other similar products from other manufacturers.

If I were looking at one or the other as a potential resale, I'd go with the Fit 2 in a heartbeat. You're far more likely to get a sale IMHO than with the SD Card. No sense having a more "valuable" SD Card that you can't sell.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Memory card cause I need it for the phone lol

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Im going with the card then I will have 456 gig plus 3 64gig plus some 8 4 1 gig and my 125gig google drive oh yeah and the 64 in the phone so I think ill be good not I just need one card that big and a phone to use it in

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

thc1967

Reaction score
I went with the Fit2. I'm trying to get my fat ass into shape and that might help a bit. Also, I have plenty of memory for the foreseeable future; no need for 256. And by the time I need it, I'll be able to buy it for $40, I'm sure.