what facebook is right for me?

anton56

Reaction score
new droid x. seems to be a few ways to install facebook. widget, app, social network??? would like to be able to do photo uploads-don't really want contacts on my phone. can some tell me what way to go? thanks

OP
A

anton56

Reaction score
thanks, when you installed it did it give you options for synching contacts?

MiAmigoMick

Reaction score
Yes it did. I did it but can't seem to re-snych them. Now you have to go thru and" link" all the double contacts you have after you do that

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

teacherchic

Reaction score
Actually I was wrong about the resync I found out how to do that

So, how do you do that? My contacts pictures are the same pics from when I first got my phone and added facebook. I can not figure out how to update the photos so that they show current photos. Thanks for the help! =]

LTizzil

Reaction score
^^^The only way I know of is to remove account then re-add, which is a pain in the ass.

MiAmigoMick

Reaction score
Crap, now I forgot, I think you mess around with the backup assist will add someone to your contacts. As far as updating the picture, I havent found a way. And I wish I could because half my contacts are in their halloween costumes.

teacherchic

Reaction score
Crap, now I forgot, I think you mess around with the backup assist will add someone to your contacts. As far as updating the picture, I havent found a way. And I wish I could because half my contacts are in their halloween costumes.

That is hilarious! =] There HAS to be a way!!! This is a DROID we are talking about! It is able to leap tall buildings with a single bound...etc. etc. Don't tell me it can't update pictures!!!! LOL!!!

Another "it can't" kind of question....how do I add a widget for my favorite contacts.....I have a few but I can't figure out how to add more. It shows their picture and is set to call them with one tap. They are bigger than apps though so I think they are widgets??????

MiAmigoMick

Reaction score
For the contact, that's a shortcut widget, you hold your finger on the screen until you get the options and it the third one down (on a D2)