What does your MIUI look like?

lsdozer

Reaction score
MIUI looks like iOS to me. pfft.

iOS:
rh_iphone_upright_2.jpg

MIUI:
3fe1931891i-home.png.png

Yes, it does, but I do like some of the other features, and it is nice to have a completely different OS. Kinda like having a new phone!

Lewis

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
aefdc0e3-c295-0f80.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score

Compare:

ios.jpg
miui.png

Kinda superficial doncha think? dont let looks alone keep you from this. It really is unlike any other rom.

Sent from my Android Device using DroidForums App

Oh, I've used it. I use all the Roms at least once to see my competition (I'm one of the developers of ShadowRom)

iamasongnow

Reaction score

Compare:

ios.jpg
miui.png

Kinda superficial doncha think? dont let looks alone keep you from this. It really is unlike any other rom.

Sent from my Android Device using DroidForums App

Oh, I've used it. I use all the Roms at least once to see my competition (I'm one of the developers of ShadowRom)

ahh, i see. oh well, to each his own. and not to get off topic but i tried shadowrom today for the first time. i actually liked it a lot but couldn't figure out how to flash a different kernel without bootlooping.

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score
ahh, i see. oh well, to each his own. and not to get off topic but i tried shadowrom today for the first time. i actually liked it a lot but couldn't figure out how to flash a different kernel without bootlooping.

Yeah, talk to the kernel devs about that one. They arent keeping up with CM's latest and greatest.

tlpalmer01

Reaction score
i have flashed almost all the roms for droid and i really like this rom, these guys have done a hell of a job porting it over, making it run and addressing and fixing problems and i guess i just get a little irritated when people post in this rom thread kind of bashing it, i give these guys alot because they do this for free and i dont think that its fair to make negative comments about just cause it looks like the iphone because there are alot of people, me for one, that love this rom and feel like it has brought new life to my droid, so I say thank you to the developers who have worked their tail off porting this and helping us users out........keep up the good work.....sorry if i sound like (the b word).....

iamasongnow

Reaction score
i have flashed almost all the roms for droid and i really like this rom, these guys have done a hell of a job porting it over, making it run and addressing and fixing problems and i guess i just get a little irritated when people post in this rom thread kind of bashing it, i give these guys alot because they do this for free and i dont think that its fair to make negative comments about just cause it looks like the iphone because there are alot of people, me for one, that love this rom and feel like it has brought new life to my droid, so I say thank you to the developers who have worked their tail off porting this and helping us users out........keep up the good work.....sorry if i sound like (the b word).....

agreed. i don't think there's anything inherently wrong in this rom resembling iOS. After all, do people hate the iphone for its looks? icons? appearance of the menus? ORRRRR for the simple fact that half the time (or more) it won't be able to place a call. There are also other reasons like its inability to be customized the way an android phone can be, its restrictions placed on would-be developers... the list goes on...

but hey, it's 100% a matter of opinion and preference. i guess if people want to hate on the iphone solely because of looks then that's their right. it's just a shame because, like you said, this rom does bring a lot to the table.

BostonDroid

Reaction score
I just flashed the BB v05 just to see what they are all fussing about. And this is BY FAR a better rom in pretty much every way. It really is like a whole new phone.

My question is, how do I remove all the other restore points and the BB rom i just placed on the sd card?

by the way, thanks to all the devs for making all this possible!

illmatic636

Reaction score