What does your MIUI look like?

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
I actually don't use the stock MIUI launcher. I do not like having an app drawer, but I also do not like having my icons littered all over my home screens with no options to sort them. So I chose to go a third route and use LauncherPro as the launcher and FolderOrganizer as my app drawer -- well sort of. FolderOrganizer has a sweet scrollable widget that organizes all of your apps in a nice scrollable grid.

What's cool about this setup is: I do not have any app shortcuts on my home screen, I only have one home screen, and I do not have an app drawer. All of my apps are on one screen and I simply scroll up and down to access them. And the icon in the middle of my dock is a folder for quickly launching all of my frequently used and favorite apps. You could say I use MIUI for its awesome framework, but not it's launcher, phone, or messaging apps.

To prevent redraw issues with the launcher, I force my launcher to stay in memory.

Last edited:

lsdozer

Reaction score
OK, here are mine. Couldnt get used to the cluttered look of having no app tray and I need quick shortcuts for call and text.

lsdozer

Reaction score
Well, I decided to give it another go with the miui launcher because I do like some of the features. So here are my shots after cleaning up the apps.

iamasongnow

Reaction score
Ahh my trusty old setup restored

aed521b3-54d9-cd4c.jpg
aed521b3-54f4-0aaf.jpg
aed521b3-5509-8539.jpg

Pretty nice headline eh?

Sent from my Android Device using DroidForums App

lurch81

Reaction score

aed521b3-54d9-cd4c.jpg
aed521b3-54f4-0aaf.jpg
aed521b3-5509-8539.jpg

Pretty nice headline eh?

Mind giving a rundown of the widgets your using? :) the tach looking one and the vibrate toggle I know the rest

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR

iamasongnow

Reaction score

Pretty nice headline eh?

Mind giving a rundown of the widgets your using? :) the tach looking one and the vibrate toggle I know the rest

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

the ones on the left and right of setcpu are from the onoff widgets pack by curvefish. you can download them individually for free. and i think it's the HD skin that i have on it right now.

the tach looking one is tempmonitor

excellentnuke

Reaction score
homescreen-10.30.10.png

I was using an unstable version of clockr when I took this screenshot. I fixed the unsync'd thing.

bigee1212

Reaction score
this rom is slick. went from SS4.8 to MIUI 6.3, absolutely flies with slayer 1ghz. using firerat's apps to sd-ext script, never run out of app space.

currently running LP with only 2 screens, i like the simplicity, and i realize i just use the app drawer even when i have apps on my desktop anyway...

snap20101031_053218.png

snap20101031_053221.png