What does YOUR homescreen look like?

kevin22889

Reaction score
ForumRunner_20120723_233331.png

MGRaiden97

Reaction score
I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't use that one homescreen app. I like the original homescreen better! What's so good about the app?

alcamedes

Reaction score
MGRaiden97 said:
I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't use that one homescreen app. I like the original homescreen better! What's so good about the app?

Talking about the launcher, go launcher?

jtc303

Reaction score
If you're talking about the launcher, there's just a lot more options and customization, and I prefer how it works as opposed to stock in regards to adding folders/widgets/wallpapers etc... its just much better IMO

alcamedes

Reaction score
jtc303 said:
If you're talking about the launcher, there's just a lot more options and customization, and I prefer how it works as opposed to stock in regards to adding folders/widgets/wallpapers etc... its just much better IMO

^^^Agreed!

jtc303

Reaction score
^^^Agreed!
yup, plus if I remember, the stock dock only has 5 slots, ... go launcher has a scrollable dock with up to 15 spots, and other launchers have even more... I only need the 15 though... scrollable dock is HUGE for me.

MGRaiden97

Reaction score
When i was using it, It didn't have that 3d effect when scrolling through screens, which i love. Is there a way to get that on there? If so, i may actually try it again.

And yeah, i was talking about go launcher. Just couldn't remember the name :p

jtc303

Reaction score
When i was using it, It didn't have that 3d effect when scrolling through screens, which i love. Is there a way to get that on there? If so, i may actually try it again.

And yeah, i was talking about go launcher. Just couldn't remember the name :p
there are a lot of scrolling effects... what do you mean by 3d effect... like everything (widgets, folders, icons) move in special ways... if so, launchers are for you!

MGRaiden97

Reaction score
When you'd scroll through the different screens, it would have a carousel effect. Hard to explain

jtc303

Reaction score
When you'd scroll through the different screens, it would have a carousel effect. Hard to explain
Yea there's many different ones to choose from... give it a try... I prefer Go Launcher but there are also other comparable launchers that are cool too like Apex/Nova

under settings go to Effects, or just long press on the homescreen (like you're adding a wallpaper) and then go to Effects < for go launcher only, not sure how to on the other launchers