What does your Droid Pro look like?

Sebastian

Reaction score
Just wanted to shoot a home screen and curious to see your home layout.

9ky0xv.png

RadYOacTiVe

Reaction score
Here is my default homescreen using LP. I'm using 7 screens, news/sports, weather/shopping, system stuff, calendar, and games.

snap20101113_013100.png

Also using widgetlocker.

The colors somehow look better on the phone than on here.

kilofox

Reaction score
Here is my default homescreen using LP. I'm using 7 screens, news/sports, weather/shopping, system stuff, calendar, and games.

Also using widgetlocker.

The colors somehow look better on the phone than on here.

Any issues using LP?

RadYOacTiVe

Reaction score
Hey Kilo,

No problems with LP. I saw a few posts that people are having some lag issues. I posted screenshots on android central of all my screens and have a bunch of widgets loaded with no problems.

PS..i saw you sold your Fascinate, what are you using now?

kilofox

Reaction score
Hey Kilo,

No problems with LP. I saw a few posts that people are having some lag issues. I posted screenshots on android central of all my screens and have a bunch of widgets loaded with no problems.

Using a DINC... but I will return it when I get my Pro. The DINC is a great phone (best touch screen on VZW IMO), but as an longtime ex-berry user, the Pro suits my style of how I use a phone.

jhalsey205

Reaction score
My setup:

• Running Launcher Pro Premium with 7 Screens; tweaked for 5 rows, 5 columns
  • Beautiful Home (Beautiful Smaller Home stretched out a bit)
  • Itching Thumb mapped to Home button
So far no problems with any of the above apps.

2h6bpj7.jpg

Last edited:

RadYOacTiVe

Reaction score
How will we trade if we both have the same phone :)

Hey Jhalsey, what is Itching Thumb?

Hey Kilo,

Using a DINC... but I will return it when I get my Pro. The DINC is a great phone (best touch screen on VZW IMO), but as an longtime ex-berry user, the Pro suits my style of how I use a phone.

OP
Sebastian

Sebastian

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

You said it perfectly. I LOVE the DInc and first phone away from BB in 5 years. The problem is I need that keyboard and the Pro is the first to do this.

*My wish list is having a Torch form factor device running Android and a screen the size of an EVO. What, am I asking too much?