What does everyones name mean.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
When I first played the original Twisted Metal I fell in love with the crazy, serial killing, flaming ice cream cone throwing clown. It made me like clowns in general; the idea that most all of us wear a mask every day that hides what is really inside ourselves. Been hoping to save up enough money to have Paul Booth design a full back tattoo of the most sadistic looking clown his mind can muster.

Anyway, WWF Warzone came out in 1998 and featured the first Create-a-Character. I started throwing different stuff on the guy and he came out a really evil looking clown, naturally I picked the name Sweettooth (as one word opposite of the game's Sweet Tooth). The name stuck and I stole it. I've used it as an alias ever since for just about any forum or video game I play. If I had the money I'd copyright the name lol

Darkseider

Reaction score
You dare ask the ruler of Apokolips the meaning of his name?! For this insolence I will have to disintegrate you and your loved ones with my Omega Beams! Make your peace now.

Darkseider

Reaction score
When I first played the original Twisted Metal I fell in love with the crazy, serial killing, flaming ice cream cone throwing clown. It made me like clowns in general; the idea that most all of us wear a mask every day that hides what is really inside ourselves. Been hoping to save up enough money to have Paul Booth design a full back tattoo of the most sadistic looking clown his mind can muster.

Anyway, WWF Warzone came out in 1998 and featured the first Create-a-Character. I started throwing different stuff on the guy and he came out a really evil looking clown, naturally I picked the name Sweettooth (as one word opposite of the game's Sweet Tooth). The name stuck and I stole it. I've used it as an alias ever since for just about any forum or video game I play. If I had the money I'd copyright the name lol

Mr. Grimm > Sweettooth

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Desso: my middle name (my biological grandfather's first name - orig. from the hills of SC)

Thumbs: my now passed away favorite pet, our cat.

Last edited:

Droidfish

Reaction score
Mine comes from the first thing that popped into my head when I realized I needed to (quickly & desperately) ask a question in the bugless beast section, lol. There's been a couple times when I thought it was a little lame but it's kind of grown on me. Although in hind sight I wish I would've spelled it Droidphish, oh well, Droidfish ftw

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
My initials(MW) followed by my last name. The Nittany Lion because I'm an alum and just retired from PSU.

Mike

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hookbill is a genre of the parrot species, covering such birds as blue & gold macaw (my avatar) to the common budgie better known as a parakeet.

Softbill would be parrots like Mynah birds and Lories.
That's your bird lesson for today.:)