What does everyones name mean.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
One of my favorite rappers (DOOM) has a bunch of alter-ego's that also have songs (King Geedorah, Madvillian, etc) Viktor Vaughn is one of those characters.

He is from outer space and got stuck here on earth because his part of his spaceship broke. He spends days robing people and doing open mike contests until he has enough money to fix his flux capacitor.

vtrider159

Reaction score
I know about DOOM rap also lol....that's a great post.

I am a snowboarder and ride in Vermont. I also ride two 159 boards and this is the name I use on two other forums I visit alot so in order not to make up another name, I used this one here.

The guy in my avatar is wearing an aerodynamic racing suit and is on a monoski, he owns the monoski land speed record on snow for all those who do not know which is around 75mph. I also own an old school pintail monoski which I aquired last year.

A monoski is one wide ski with two bindings for all those who don't know or remember the 80's ski craze which now is strictly underground.

blue

Reaction score
Mine is from my dream of passing while mud wrestling with 2 chicks.......LOL

Not really, its a nick name I got while in a Jeep club.

DrDiff

Reaction score
DrDiff

DrDiff was born while in college. I had friends and we played around with radio controled cars. I was studying for a test later that day and a friend asked a question about his car. I diagnosed it as a blown Differential. And thus DrDiff was born.

Hey it is cool that I can use my college nickname. Some of my friends weren't so lucky!

fst aslp

Reaction score
"Fast Asleep"

the way I have it fit on a license plate. I used to build "sleeper" cars.

RebelX

Reaction score
My name doesn't really mean anything. I guess I was sitting in a room one day and I thought of it. And no, I am not a Confederate sympathizer. lol

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
I work in mental health, and I have a Droid. However, a lot of people swear the Psycho has nothing to do with my career. :icon_ lala:

bossrogue

Reaction score
Oh Man...Mongoose is one of my names from a Corvette Forum. A Mongoose is a Snake killer...specifically Cobras (Ford Mustang Cobra) and other types of Vipers (Dodge Viper)...I just sorta carried it over...and if any of you are owners I'm not trying to start any s*&%...just explaining the handle like the thread is asking...LOL..:icon_ devil:

Eating Cobras eh..........?? Is that a challenge? :icon_ devil:

-BossRogue is a name I used to use when I played Ultima Online.

FSTTYMS

Reaction score
FSTTYMSavatar1.jpg