What does everyones name mean.

Edmvr6

Reaction score
EDM is the initials of my first and last name.. VR6 is for the VW jetta VR6 i had a couple of years back that I loved so much

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Used to watch WWF with my brother n law when he was little. We loved scotty2hottie and everyone I know in baseball knows me as Arty. They probably dont even know my first name.lol Anyway put the two together and used that for an email back in the day and it has stuck ever since. Back in the day was a Wednesday by the way:icon_ devil:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Used to watch WWF with my brother n law when he was little. We loved scotty2hottie and everyone I know in baseball knows me as Arty. They probably dont even know my first name.lol Anyway put the two together and used that for an email back in the day and it has stuck ever since. Back in the day was a Wednesday by the way:icon_ devil:
My first name is Scott, and even at age 49, at work I'm known as Scotty2Hottie

Tegamal

Reaction score
Tegamal is a character name I came up with eons ago when my buddies & I played old-school pencil & paper AD&D, he was a Half-Elven Ranger, Chaotic Good alignment. I later used the name for Everquest 1 & 2, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, & several other games.

While I haven't played any MMOs in quite some time, I still use the name for forums & e-mail. I've had it for so long, it's just become a part of me.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I fly fish the bayous of Louisiana. :icon_ banana:

which bayous? bayou black is right out my back door. i hail from the great terrebonne parish. say it with me everyone. parish.... ah, so much better than county.

I live in Baton Rouge and fish Bayou Lacombe, I-55 Canals, all the canals/bayous around Leeville down on the coast and occasionally the Atchafalaya Basin. I also make a couple of trips each year down to Miami to fish the canals/bayous in the Everglades. :)

arty2hottie

Reaction score
My first name is Scott, and even at age 49, at work I'm known as Scotty2Hottie

hahhaah thats awesome. Its funny because when people see my name that don't know anything about the old WWF they think I'm some conceded SOB. LOL

Sparty83

Reaction score
The Spartans are my school mascot, hence Sparty, and 1983 is the year I graduated, so that's where the Sparty83 came from. My avatar has nothing to do with my screen name, that comes from a website I used to run. :motdroidhoriz:

GiantDroid

Reaction score
I'm pretty tall and people at work started calling me "The Giant". It's not that I'm all that tall, just a foot taller than 80% of my coworkers. Plus, there's four Steve's working in the same room, so when someone says my name, usually three of us respond at the same time. Hence, none too clever nicknames were applied to lessen the confusion.

mudpro69

Reaction score
Simple, I am a mud-engineer instructor Mudpro and born in 69...mudpro69

pixiedust

Reaction score
A line from an old TV show " what do you want to do sprinkle it with pixiedust?"