What does everyone do for work?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by garrett, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I bet it's nice getting to handle the big bucks, isn't it? I couldn't handle it. :p I'd get carried away.

2. TekHawk

TekHawk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    23 computer informations systems tech and programmer

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. ShatteredHalo

ShatteredHalo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    38 and I'm a fire life safety systems technician... Working to keep people safe :)

I'm either the most loved or most hated person wherever I go... Depending on if I'm silencing or activating the fire alarm systems... :icon_ devil:

4. Johnly

Johnly Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Lucky DOG, as if u r suffering....LMFAO...I am a med student, and therfore, I have no life, except to understand what happens in you at the micro chemist level...but I am not trading that for double cheeseburgers, cause, we don't have proper enzymes to digest animal fat, yeah, death to those cow eaten muthas! only because MT has left you with nothing to break down packed fats....take organic chem world....live...:icon_ banana:

5. rcfx

rcfx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm 54 years old, worked as a Teamster for 30 years so I got to retire last summer at 53 with a full pension. Now I get paid to ride my Harley and play with computers and cool phones. I've hacked every phone I've ever had, this is the first android phone for me though and I love it. I've been messing with computers since the commodore 64, as a Ham Radio op I had it hooked up to the new packet radio back in the '90's. I live in rainy Oregon and love it here.

6. rusray

rusray Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm 26, soon to be a Hospital Corpsman in the Navy Reserves. Was originally slated for Active duty and set to go to Nuclear Power school; however, I ultimately decided that I would hate it. Since I love medicine and have most of my coursework done already, I opted to join the reserves to finish school faster.

BS MicroBiology
    MS Physician's Assistant with an emphasis on Infectious Disease

Wanted to join Doctors Without Borders, but they are prudish about taking Physician's Assistants, unfortunately :(

7. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel Silver Member

Ratings:
    +64
    I'm Jeff I am 28 years old and believe it or not I am a "manny" to my 7 month old brother and 3 year old sister. People can laugh at being a manny but I wouldn't trade if for anything. Well except the changing of diapers. When I am not doing that I am back at school after some time off working on a marketing degree.

8. DISPATCH0711

DISPATCH0711 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm 24 years old, and work as a telecommunicator (police/fire dispatch) & 911 operator in SW FL.

9. malstorme

malstorme New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Soon to be 37, and I work in a County Government Call Center in SW Florida, I am in charge of the computers, making sure everything plays nice. Also going to school to finalize my degree in network security.

10. kylo77

kylo77 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    43 yr old IP video engineer, work for a service provider on the latest Telepresence video systems from Polycom and Cisco, CCNA certified, have been is Telecom for 23 years in various roles.

11. 96accord

96accord Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Similar to what I do up here in Maryland.

12. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Art photographer on my own time, graphics & website designer on the side, and I work at a small Photo Lab that still develops all kinds of film, even the REALLY old stuff from the 40's, disc films, 620, 616... yeaaaa thats my work.

Search tags for this page

im 72 am i too old to become a merchant mariner