What does android launcher add-on do?

jkidd16

Reaction score
In the fission rom manager there is an addon called android launcher that gives a default gingerbread launcher.
There is also an addon called launcher pro gingerbread theme that gives a gingerbread theme for launcher pro? What do these addons do?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Big Ry

Reaction score
In the fission rom manager there is an addon called android launcher that gives a default gingerbread launcher.
There is also an addon called launcher pro gingerbread theme that gives a gingerbread theme for launcher pro? What do these addons do?

Launcher PRO is an app in the market that essentially gives you a new app drawer with a lot more customization. The Android launcher is just the stock launcher youre used to on a vanilla ROM. And both have simply been themed to Gingerbread. I personally like Launcher PRO. I got that GB themed.

edit: just flash the Launcher PRO and if you dont like it, flash back to the Android launcher. No need to wipe.

OP
jkidd16

jkidd16

Reaction score
I have launcher pro and I already had installed the gingerbread theme with new transitions from the theme category a while ago. I installed the addon launcher pro gingerbread theme, but everything looks the same besides the menu button on my dock. It just got smaller. What's the difference?

Big Ry

Reaction score
I have launcher pro and I already had installed the gingerbread theme with new transitions from the theme category a while ago. I installed the addon launcher pro gingerbread theme, but everything looks the same besides the menu button on my dock. It just got smaller. What's the difference?

hmm, it should be the same. Perhaps its a different version of launcher PRO? Im not sure. Sorry, bud.