Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
gsmarena_001.jpg

A Smartphone of course....

The Freedom 251 is being developed by Noida-based (India) Ringing Bells Pvt. Ltd. The device sports a 4″ qHD IPS Display with a resolution of 960 x 540. On the inside is a MediaTek 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MT6582 processor. There’s also a commendable 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage with microSD expandable to 32GB. There’s also a 3.2 MP rear shooter with autofocus, a VGA front shooter, a 1450mAh battery and dual-SIM 3G support, so you’re not getting a dumb phone either. The phone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, and will come with a bunch of preloaded apps.

For $4, you can overlook all the specs of this device, and just go ahead and buy it outright. You don’t need to put it on contract..lol or have a need for the device — buy it just for fun or for your kids. If you drop it and it breaks, just buy another for the price of a latte at Starbucks.

How can they make a 3G Smartphone for $3.71? Hit the link below for more info.

Read More Here

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Looking forward to some of the usual suspects on YouTube getting their hands on one of these. Obviously, the specs are nothing to write home about while I sit here with the Nexus 6P in my pocket, but for the price, it might not be a bad device for a kid's first phone or something.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
My father in law is in ukraine right now. He took with him his Verizon lg g3 and purchased a sim card from local provider. For 100 Ukrainian hryvna, which is about $3, he got unlimited talk and texting with 10gb data.

I might start taking vacations to 3rd world countries and live like a king!

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
My father in law is in ukraine right now. He took with him his Verizon lg g3 and purchased a sim card from local provider. For 100 Ukrainian hryvna, which is about $3, he got unlimited talk and texting with 10gb data.

I might start taking vacations to 3rd world countries and live like a king!
I don't think the Ukraine is a 3rd world country but know what you are refering too. Here in Thailand, everything is cheap compared to the US.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Oops. Sorry about the white out blocking the real name. Please buy it anyway.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
What did you expect for a 4 dollar phone?
Free data
Unlimited voice and texts
Autonomous OS so I don't have to work.

Is that too much?

Reactions: cr6