What do you want from Liberty GB? (theme/features)

Alex K.

Reaction score
What do you want from Liberty? I'm no dev, I just think that liberty is hand-in-hand with democracy, so what the people want the devs should have a right to know. Any thoughts on the default theme or any liberty features?

bluskyline21

Reaction score
I want the "blur" versions of apps in the Customizer to actually be BLUR. The option for the blur camera in LGB is NOT the stock camera. I got rid of LGB for this reason and went with Zombie Stomp'd. If you're going to offer to go stock, don't remove stock features from it. Liberty was the same way with 2.0. The supposed stock apps, weren't stock. I've been with Liberty since 1.0 which is why I hate to go, but NOW I'm actually getting what I want.

That, and the Dark Passenger theme. I like the black & white color scheme.

Last edited:

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I want to be able to share photos/vids like the built in menu system says i should be able to...

Guyute

Reaction score
I want to be able to share photos/vids like the built in menu system says i should be able to...

I didn't notice this, dam that sucks. I really need a fix for this I share pics all the time. Anyone have an easy fix?

66racer

Reaction score
What do you want from Liberty? I'm no dev, I just think that liberty is hand-in-hand with democracy, so what the people want the devs should have a right to know. Any thoughts on the default theme or any liberty features?

I want the wireless tether and simular apps to work :) Verizon rapes me bad enough as it is, tethering i still stay under 2GB even though I have an unlimited plan.

Heck for that matter they shouldnt charge extra for hotspot unless you exceed a certain data amount

66racer

Reaction score

I didn't notice this, dam that sucks. I really need a fix for this I share pics all the time. Anyone have an easy fix?

Apperently the 3d gallery works normally, its the blue one that doesnt share, my buddy didnt have an issue with the 3d one, but when he installed the blur one like I did then he couldnt share either. "no apps able to share" ....yeah right, no wonder its beta still lol I doubt its a liberty issue but a moto issue

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I keep requesting the same same thing, but I'm not complaining! I would like built in brightness controls like adjbrightness, except without the weird bugs (screen not turning on, others).

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Guyute

Reaction score

I want the wireless tether and simular apps to work :) Verizon rapes me bad enough as it is, tethering i still stay under 2GB even though I have an unlimited plan.

Heck for that matter they shouldnt charge extra for hotspot unless you exceed a certain data amount

It still suprizes me that people are messing with ROM's and don't know how to get wireless tether to work. Google is your friend search it, you can make wireless tether work with Liberty GB. I know because it works on mine.

As a side note Verizon is great at raping people. I have Verizon Fios at home and the other day I get a letter that says, "We'd like to lower your Verizon Fios bill by $7.98 a month." It also said, "We've reviewed your account....we noticed you could be paying $7.98 less every month... Simply bundle your Fios DH set top Boxes..." Here is the kicker. In bold writing and underlined the letter said, "There's no catch, No strings, no equipment to swap, Just savings."

So I call them up because the letter says I had to call to get the bundle. Well then they tell me I don't qualify when I called and said if I wanted to get the discount I needed to re-bundle my services and swap out my boxes to the new multi-room DVR. That's when I read the lady the line on the letter that said, "There's no catch, No strings, no equipment to swap, Just savings." She didn't know what to say to me.

I asked for a supervisor, I hold for about 30 min just for her to come back and say I reviewed it with my supervisor and we can't do it without you swaping out. I told her I asked for a supervisor not for her again, another 20 minutes on hold and I get the supervisor finally. He tells me the same thing I need to re-bundle (at a higher price of course) and I have to swap my boxes. I told him fine, tomorrow I'll be filing a complaint with the BBB about your deceptive offers and practices. He then proceeded to take 10 bucks off my bill per month more than the $7.98 the letter was offering.

gambit07

Reaction score
I'd like to see long press on volume buttons to skip tracks!

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score

Apperently the 3d gallery works normally, its the blue one that doesnt share, my buddy didnt have an issue with the 3d one, but when he installed the blur one like I did then he couldnt share either. "no apps able to share" ....yeah right, no wonder its beta still lol I doubt its a liberty issue but a moto issue

i've tried both versions of the Gallery and neither do it. You can still share stuff, just by going into the individual apps and adding vids/pics like attachments.

joebadmo

Reaction score
Stock gingerbread theme and a way to change the lockscreen wallpaper.

firepower12

Reaction score
ooh leme add to my list :)

- Stock gingerbread theme
- Change lockscreen wallpaper
- Widgetsoid notification switches
- Rotary lockscreen
- Working LED's