What do you suggest I do?

AJRLogistics

Reaction score
I was very hesitent to post this as I am attempting to research thru the archives here on this great Forum, desperately trying to learn more about ...Motoprint!
Although I have read quite a lot of your threads, I still have the problem of....Downloading tghe App for the phone it's self.
Problem: Once I did find the app, a disclaimer appeared and said that the Motoprint app was NOT COMPATABLE with my device!!!!

Please, I am very interested in this application as I believe it will enhance my ability to print from my wireless printer and streamline my business.

I have a Droid X that I purchased earlier this year (Mar-April) and sometimes think I took on a little too much phone:biggrin:.
I have tried Google Cloud and Printshare and am not too impressed. Was hoping I could try Motoprint but so far........I am getting no where!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

kevinkar

Reaction score
Did you also install the PC Host part? I believe the documentation says that not all phones/mobile devices work with all printers so it helps to have the PC Host part to facilitate that problem.

You could also try the PrinterShare app though it's a few bucks.

OP
AJRLogistics

AJRLogistics

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply! Bin sitting on pins and needles patiently awaiting a reply.:)

Yes, I had already downloaded Motoprint host onto my PC, that was not the issue.
The problem I am having is getting the application " Motoprint" to download onto my DroidX.
I have found 2 scources for the app, but unfortunately I continue to get an error message informing me that the app is not compatable with my device.

So.....How do I make the device compatable????

I have had already tried the Printshare and Google Cloud, both to my dislike. I am hoping to try Motoprint, but so far.......It has been a trick!!!!
Thanks for the reply!

Al.R

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I have a Droid X aswell and I don't think MotoPrint is compatible with it. When I go to the android market link for Motoprint it says none of my devices are compatible.

OP
AJRLogistics

AJRLogistics

Reaction score
Exactly, hence the original question! Sounds like WE both need an answer:biggrin:
I have a feeling that we are going to be told to just wait it out till Motorola makes it copmpatable with ALL Droids past and present!
Thanks for the Reply
Al.R

OP
AJRLogistics

AJRLogistics

Reaction score
Motorola says.......Sorry! Motoprint is NOT COMPATABLE with the DroidX!!!!

I appreciate all the comments/replies. I guess it's back to Printshare!!!
Later
Al.R