What do you see people doing with their phones that drives you nuts

Narcos

Reaction score
But then people would see my dirty room or what's in the toilet.

I should slow down but life is and will always be insane for me. If its not at 100mph I don't know what to do.

My theme song.

Love that song ! :D

Odoslané z MI 4W pomocou Tapatalku

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
How about people shooting videos in portrait mode.... I know that one gets @cr6

Note 4tified
LOL! yeah, that one drives me nuts! Not nearly as bad as someone shooting video in portrait mode. That's just wrong and you should have all of your smartphone privileges removed for life!

To add my own, I hate going to a restaurant (or anywhere really) and seeing a couple or a family sitting at a table together and everyone is staring down at their phone in their own little world. Really? You can't put your phone down for one hour and spend time with your spouse, significant other, family member etc. Everyone does it I know but it's completely out of control.

S5 tap'n

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
LOL! yeah, that one drives me nuts! Not nearly as bad as someone shooting video in portrait mode. That's just wrong and you should have all of your smartphone privileges removed for life!

To add my own, I hate going to a restaurant (or anywhere really) and seeing a couple or a family sitting at a table together and everyone is staring down at their phone in their own little world. Really? You can't put your phone down for one hour and spend time with your spouse, significant other, family member etc. Everyone does it I know but it's completely out of control.

S5 tap'n
I live,work, etc with them why would I want to interact at dinner with them? :p I see it all the time as well. funny-fun-humor-party-girls-woman-ladies-meme-pic-pics-image-images-photos-pictures-600x.jpg

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
You're definitely the exception to the rule Mr Stang! I don't envy your situation at all....living with them is hard enough...but working with them as well... I take it you gave up your sanity years ago in favor of this "arrangement" of yours? LOL

S5 tap'n

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
You're definitely the exception to the rule Mr Stang! I don't envy your situation at all....living with them is hard enough...but working with them as well... I take it you gave up your sanity years ago in favor of this "arrangement" of yours? LOL

S5 tap'n
I don't work with her anymore but we used to carpool, eat lunch, dinner. I never got a break.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
People really do that?^^^

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
umm...you know...because...
No. I really don't know. I can't fathom what would cause someone to feel the need to get that intimate with their phone.

Seriously. Under what condition(s) have you felt compelled to put your lips on your phone?