What do you do to keep yourself stress-free

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
I get stressed everytime I have an argument with my girl and it's not good for me. I won't divulge on any specifics for now, but with you - how do you cope?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Go to the garage and tinker, you'll need lots of stuff to tinker with. After I'm done wanting to kill things I go for a ride. Then when I get home I might untie her. ;) Just kidding on the last part......or am I?:D

OP
C

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
Same here..It's either beer or red wine. Then sing with the band. :p

OP
C

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
Meditation! Not when I am stressed, but daily to prevent the stress from stressing me out!

There are lots of guided mediations online, start with a short one, 5-10 minutes. Studies show it helps!

speaking of online, i read that there are different types of therapy for people with issues like stress, depression, anxiety and so on. i dont know anyone who goes online for those problems aside from venting in chat rooms and such.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
speaking of online, i read that there are different types of therapy for people with issues like stress, depression, anxiety and so on. i dont know anyone who goes online for those problems aside from venting in chat rooms and such.

venting in chat rooms can help. once you get it out of your system, a lot of times, it will help you calm down. some people would go into the woods or field and just yell to release their stress.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
For me praying is first on the list then reading. I love to read. I also wrench on things. That also calms me, until the wrench slips and I bust my knuckles.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try to do Yoga in morning

I've just started this for chronic lower back pain I've had for almost a year.

In general, I suspect being unfit as we get older causes real physical issues that have a huge impact on how we handle stress.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That "getting older" stuff is not much fun some days.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk