What do I do???

stinger161

Reaction score
I'm on a Dark Slid DX, no complaints. But I want to get the GN. Went to the VZN store today checked out that and the Razr. GN all the way. Low speaker volume: definitely not as loud as the Razt but ok, and of the Volume+ app makes it even close..awesome! Problem it's upgrade status. I knew we were losing the "new every 2" deal but there is a $50 off waiting for me....June 2nd. If I upgrade now it will cost me $20 and I lose the $50. No more free money from VZN according to the rep. So should I pull the trigger and just f'ing do it? It's like a $70 swing.

pool_shark

Reaction score
If you want it I say get it. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself once in awhile.

Magnious

Reaction score
If you want it I say get it. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself once in awhile.

I just got one as a early christmas present. I would def say just go out and get it!! I mean, you can wait for the "next big thing" to come up, and upgrade in June...but this is a FAR better phone, and you should be very happy with it.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Get it! Once you have it home and make it your own, I bet you never look back.

Reaction score
if it's in your budget, i would do it. most of the phones, if not all coming out first quarter will probably still be on gingerbread and it'll be a massive cluster bomb when they update them to ICS.