What company really makes the HTC Incredible?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by DRB, Jun 28, 2010.

1. crimsontide

crimsontide New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    [/QUOTE]

I just tried to file a claim on my Incredible, and I saw the same issue with the Audiovox-glad this was here! However, the insurance said they are backordered...so I am wondering how long it took you to get yours?[/QUOTE]

Go check your online claim NOW, I filed one last week, and then was out of town and away from the internet and by the time they "called" me they were out of stock. I haven't received a call or anything today but just decided to randomly check and low and behold there they were so go NOW :)

With that said THANK YOU to the OP because I too was freaked out when I saw the Audiovox on there but feel much better now!

2. MissRegan

MissRegan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    HTC Incredible is by Audiovox

Actually Audiovox DOES make the HTC Incredible...I had to have a replacement device sent to me, and during the insurance claim process I ran across "Audiovox HTC Incredible". I called to make sure this was my HTC Incredible from Verizon, and indeed it was. Received the handset, and its exactly identical.

3. samimnot

samimnot New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry you had to deal with rude idiots on here. the htc incredible is 100% definitely made by audiovox. i can't believe these know-it-alls act out on here.

4. T23NT

T23NT New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ^ THIS 100% !!!
    Everyone who criticized the OP and his question should be ashamed lol !
    Just because you see a "BRAND NAME" on a product DOES NOT identify the manufacturer.

This is, almost always, the case with most electronics. Many times the name you see is something like a distributor. Many times the EXACT same device is manufactured AND distributed by multiple "brands". Sometimes the brand/distibutor/manufacturer/developer contracts with their direct competition to manufacture a product.

#40 T23NT, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  5. Anticitizen

Anticitizen Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Dear god, people. AUDIOVOX DOESN'T MANUFACTURE ANYTHING. Audiovox is a global distributor who licenses their brand out to smaller manufacturers. For instance, most 'Audiovox' phones you've seen in the last few years were manufactured by Pantech. Audiovox happens to distribute HTC products.

HTC MAKES THIS PHONE, NOT AUDIOVOX!

Search tags for this page

audiovox droid incredible

audiovox htc

audiovox incredible

htc audiovox
is htc an american company
who makes droid incredible

who makes htc

who makes htc incredible
who makes the droid incredible
who makes the htc incredible