What color S6 Edge Plus are you getting

What color S6 Edge Plus are you thinking of getting?

• White Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Platinum

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Black Sapphire

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Silver Titanium (UK initially only?)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I were to get one, I would probably bling out with the either the Gold Platinum or Silver Titanium. Hard choice as they both look amazing!

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I got the gold one.....it is almost a silver/goldish color. I am really liking it! I am a bit bummed though I already put a small (teeny tiny) scratch in the screen

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Sorry to hear that @droidprincess ! The first scratch, wherever it's located, is a bummer. Might be time for a tempered glass SP? (or did you get the edge version?)
I got the edge+.....I don't see how a screen protector would work on this screen. I guess a film one could work but it would get on my nerves. I just wish I knew what scratched it . I went 6+ months with no protector on my Note 4 and the screen looks perfect. The only thing I can think of is either sand or my ring got it somehow.

from my sexy edge+

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I got the gold one.....it is almost a silver/goldish color. I am really liking it! I am a bit bummed though I already put a small (teeny tiny) scratch in the screen

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk
I scratched my S5 when I first got it, thought this Gorilla glass was supposed to be tough....?

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I scratched my S5 when I first got it, thought this Gorilla glass was supposed to be tough....?
I thought so too.....I noticed the slight scratches after going to the beach. I am thinking sand got it

from my sexy edge+

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I like the Edge+ gold, but with a black case. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it comes in 64gb gold :-(

Sent from my Verizon G4
I don't store a lot on my phone so I'm not to worried about it. I won't lie it would have been to good to know I had the extra space but was definitely not a deal breaker for me.

from my sexy edge+

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't store a lot on my phone so I'm not to worried about it. I won't lie it would have been to good to know I had the extra space but was definitely not a deal breaker for me.

from my sexy edge+
I just looked at my storage on my G4 and while I have 17gb free space on internal, I'm using 16gb on my SD card (had no idea I had so much on there). Guess I'd have to settle for the black phone.

Sent from my Verizon G4

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Jackiescivic, who knows how true this might be and you would probably know better than any of us... but when my son wanted the gold or the titanium and then discovered it was only available in the 32gb, the Verizon rep said that often times the variety in colors will be available later.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
My first gold phone and I love the color. It's so good, I bought the Sammy slim case that only covers the corners so as not to hide the color of the phone. Wifey thinks it's too shiny, but I love it.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
My first gold phone and I love the color. It's so good, I bought the Sammy slim case that only covers the corners so as not to hide the color of the phone. Wifey thinks it's too shiny, but I love it.
I got the insignia clear crazy slim protector on mine right now.....it shows all of the phones sexiness! My hubby said it was a bit shiny too.

from my sexy edge+