What case do you have

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Found out by CS that Trident will not be making a Kraken AMS for the Note 2, Bad move on their part. Lost a customer here. Seido Activcase may be my choice.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
I have the fosman tpu case from amazon and the otterbox defender, both in black.

Sent from my vzw Galaxy Note 2

BuccoDroid

Reaction score
Just got an Otterbox Commuter case for my new GN2. Great case, just a bit hard to install due to the tabs covering the sync connector hole and the headphone jack. Once I got that figured out installation was a snap.

Do find it a bit difficult in plugging in the sync cable due to the flap over the connector on the phone but I figure with some use that flap with become a bit more flexible. The case did not add any appreciable thickness to the phone so it is nice to have a phone without a hump on the back from an extended battery.

Great case and will offer great protection from drops.

This case also fit easily in the phone pocket of my murse.

JazzyDroid4

Reaction score
I have the Otterbox Defender.

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Forum Runner

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Made the switch to Urban Armor Gear. Fantastic protection while still being lightweight and adding little bulk. Not to mention, it looks great too.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Today I dropped my Note 2 on a sidewalk from about four and a half feet in the air (someone knocked it out of my hand...I never would have dropped it on my own), and the UAG did an amazing job of protecting the phone. If I had been using the Diztronic, I'm pretty sure the screen would be shattered. I'm really loving this case.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
UAG is sweet I really like the case.. I made a few different inserts and change the colors.. Also recently bought a carbon fiber battery cover for the phone.. It's sweet with it...

Noted2x..

blowngtp

Reaction score
SQ1 [Mercury] Multi-Purpose Premium PU Leather Wallet Case Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Black / Black) (Amazon)

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Using the Seidio Activecase. I like the kickstand and its not that bulky. My Carbonfiber back cover wouldnt fit since it is slightly farther out than original plus nfc was not working.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
original body glove that I deboed from beekay lol

sierra117

Reaction score
I have the otter box defender for the gs3 and its modified to fit the gorilla gadgets 4500 mah battery. Somebody mentioned the case scratching their phone. I haven't had that problem because I take it apart and clean it regularly. It works well for what I want

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

09lobo10

Reaction score
I have the Seidio Active case. I think that it is a good case that offers decent protection. I am worried about the flimsy edging around the case. I am also looking at the wallet cases. Any recommendations? Thanks.