What case do you have

jseah

Reaction score
Does seidio sell a case with silicone on the inside and plastic on the outside (like the commuter). Otterbox is taking thur sweet time on the note 2 cases, so Inc seidio (hopefully).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

That would be the Seidio Active line of cases.

Caesars

Reaction score
Thanks mate, I just bought a "hard"case from best buy, ill probably order the active case before I receive too many scratches lol.

jseah

Reaction score
When I was last in Best Buy last weekend, they didn't have any cases for the Note II except for the Samsung branded flip covers. FYI, the Platinum series of case/holsters that is sold at Best Buy are actually rebranded Seidio case/holsters.

Caesars

Reaction score
Ya i figured so, they looked just like the surface (as good as I can tell). I m not sure if I'm going to order a commuter (when available) or a seidio active. I'm assuming the commuter will be a bit thinner, but I honestly can't tell how big the active case is. Are the active cases real big like the defenders or are they more like the commuter?

jseah

Reaction score
I think the active cases are somewhere in between, but closer to the commuter case. The only time I have ever used a Seidio active case was with the Thunderbolt. It was one of the few cases that was designed to fit the Thunderbolt with the extended battery on it. My one complaint about the active case (I don't know if they have been improved since then) was that the rubber case was a bit loose, and over time, the part of the rubber case that was not covered by the plastic shell would stretch and sag.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I posted on a few threads..

I received my Seidio surface with kickstand.. It's not for me... Fit is very good but it feels a bit slippery for my taste..maybe bc I'm used to the tpu cases... Also since it's a two piece slide that little miniscule gap bothers my OCD.. Finger prints on the black one bother me a bit as well.. Also I had a hard time taking it off.. I'm sure it will be easier with time but it was comical watching me for a good 5 minutes..

Here's my take on others:
1. Flexishield my favorite tpu case.. Very slim;black looks glossy and transparent has a haze which makes it look great.. (they make a wave stand case.. I'm going to check it out)..
2. Cruzerlite Androidified..Nice fit too.. Love the white on white Note2.. I don't like my clear bc on back seems you see a little bubble(air pocket which won't go away) OCD again.. I might order another kind from them solid..

I'm also waiting on Diztronic which should be out this month..

Hope this helps..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

Caesars

Reaction score
It seems like Verizon and the accessory manufacturers thought this phone would fail, I'm seeing a lot of "sold out"signs lol.

craig8868

Reaction score
I have 2 flip cases (orange and white) and the seidio surface case which I like. I am using one of the flip cases now to see how I like it. Is anyone else using the flip case and if so, how do you like it?

Reaction score
I bought the Ringke Slim case and I find that it is more slippery than the phone without a case. I want something slim but has grip. I also don't want the silicone that picks up lint and stuff. I already dropped the phone because the case is so slick...it protected it but I prefer to not drop it at all. Is TPU more grippy?

Caesars

Reaction score
So I ordered the active, I really wanted the commuter, but obviously otterbox wanted to sit this one out lol. Hopefully the active is as good as it looks!

Return of the Android

soulpatch

Reaction score
So I ordered the active, I really wanted the commuter, but obviously otterbox wanted to sit this one out lol. Hopefully the active is as good as it looks!

Exactly what I did last night. Wanted an otterbox but went with the active instead. Also had a coupon code for android central so have it coming for cheaper then the discounted sold out ones on Amazon...

OP
wardo

wardo

Reaction score
I went with the cimo.
Fits great and the grip is a must have.
ude2e7u9.jpg

jseah

Reaction score
Just placed an order for an Otterbox Commuter.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Last edited: