droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I've got the Otterbox Symmetry case. Waiting for the pretty girly ones to come into stock

Sent from my Note 4
I'm waiting for the girly ones also.....*sigh* they are still waiting.....

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the girly ones also.....*sigh* they are still waiting.....
Haven't you heard? Black is the new pink, replacing pink being the new black.
Or did I get it wrong again ? I just base it off what I see my 23 and 19 year old daughters wearing so I might be confused again.
I am waiting for the girly ones to come available

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Got my Tech21 mesh case (in purple, of course) and i feel like I am going to drop the phone because the case is so slim! It was a tight fit to get on, I assume because of the 'gel' or whatever it is. I'd be happier if the orange stuff wasn't orange, but I'll deal. We'll see how this goes over for a few days.

Sent from my Note 4

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got this flip cover case a few weeks ago, used a UAG and casemate before, this is the best case "flip cover" I have ever owned, it is REAL leather, it looks and feels premium, it protects the front glass "don't use tempered glass screen protectors on the Note 4 due to the rounded off glass and the halo effect you get with screen protectors", it also has a clasp that helps keep the front flap shut nice and tight. This flip cover case is just top notch. I got mine in black, they also have some nice colors for the ladies.

Slim Flip Genuine Leather Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N9100

Last edited:

TYUI

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
My wife got this one
Samsung Note4 G2 VTBN (1).jpg
Samsung Note4 G2 VTBN (3).jpg
Samsung Note4 G2 VTBN (8).jpg
0.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
Samaung note4 D2  LC OE (1).jpg
Samaung note4 D2  LC OE (4).jpg
0.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have tons of cases and just dug this one back out. When I first got it it seemed to large on my hip but now that I'm used to the phone it feels fine..

Note 4 Case, Galaxy Note 4 holster Case, E LV Galaxy Note 4 Case Cover - Shock-Absorption / High Impact Resistant Holster Belt Clip Full Body Hybrid Armor Protection Defender Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 1 Stylus and 1 Screen Protector - BLACK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OZ8C09W/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_sOhdwb8759WD6

Now I want to get something else similar as I want a holster that the phone "snaps" in instead of slids. Anyone have any good reviews?

Note 4tified

Domestic violence

Reaction score
I have the Otterbox Defender which I removed the awful screen protector from for heavy duty use. The Commuter, Speigen Neo Hybrid and Tough Armor. Also the Diztroniz TPU.... I ALWAYS come back to the Commuter, almost less than a day after swapping out for a different feel. The Defender is GIANT, but offers superior protection.

I've dropped the Commuter many times and the Note 4 does not have one flaw on it.

I just ordered a Rinke Slim to add to the collection and I'd like a Symmetry but can't justify it due to how similar it is to the Commuter.

My name is Domestic Violence and I'm a case junkie.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Well after over a year I have yet to find a case or holster I like. So I went with the stick on swivel style. Stuck it to the Samsung case. I used to swear by these. Haven't tried one with a smart phone but have high hopes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk