what can i do about these damn fingerprints!

jamjr74

Reaction score
I just put on my Steinheil anti-fingerprint screen protector and I gotta say it is pretty awesome!!!! I am very particular about my phones and usually dred screen protector due to air bubbles but this thing went on perfect and I do not even have 1 air bubble!!! I love the feel of it as well and you cant put a fingerprint on it if you tried. It does take away from the appearance of the display slightly due to the matte finish but it is a fair trade off to get rid of the nasty prints and streaks, plus I am already adjusting to it. I highly recommend this protector and it is a must have for any touch screen phone.

Brent

Reaction score
Another vote for the Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint film . . . works great!

searayman

Reaction score
i want the steinheil anti finger prints but am afraid i wont like the look on my droid and am afraid of the blur...

Beardface

Reaction score
I use a Zagg Invisishield, finger prints aren't too bad. And if it gets to dirty I wipe the screen off with whatever is handy, like my shirt or pants.
+1

Best investment I have made in a while. Best part is, there is no way in hell this screen is going to scratch... ever... its like having a permanent layer of clear gel on the front

jamjr74

Reaction score
i want the steinheil anti finger prints but am afraid i wont like the look on my droid and am afraid of the blur...

Searayman the blur isnt that bad really. After a day or so you dont even realize it. Give it a shot I think you will be happy. If not grab the Steinheil crystal shield!

ITguy4

Reaction score
I was horrified to find a tiny scratch on my screen and decided that I had to resort to screen protector. I just used the standard Droid protector found at the VZW store. The first one did get a pretty bad air bubble so I took that off and tried a second one and it is fine. The look of the screen is perfectly maintained and the feel isn't too different either. Long term, I think I will try out one of the ones mentioned here.

blunted

Reaction score
forget about the wiping...get yourself a Matte finish screen cover. It barely shows any finger prints even after a days full use.

OP
chris420o

chris420o

Reaction score
Hmm thanks for all the advice...I'm still torn bc I lovee the display of my phone I don't want to hinder it...but nothing hinders it more than the smugeing from fingerprints....I heard of another azmeah or some ish that has a good screen protector for fingerprints anyone know or have experience with it I looked for them the other day n everywheree had them sold out even the website...I can't rem for the life of me what they were called