What bugless really needs...

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Roberek, Jun 19, 2010.

1. mentaloaf

mentaloaf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Count me in, I would love to get that action! I don't really listen to radio for music, I listen to my own music...I listen to the radio for Colin Cowherd (ESPN), Rush Limbaugh, Baseball games, etc...

2. StandardSanders

StandardSanders New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah i think thats a full on we want FM hehe

edit: oh and i'd totally donate as well

3. jasondeg

jasondeg Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Count me in that's for sure!

4. Penguissimo

Penguissimo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not to spoil your excitement, but wouldn't most of those programs be on AM stations? ;)

5. yusky03

yusky03 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    People still listen to FM Radio? I already have more music on my phone than I know what to do with. I don't really think we need FM Radio too. Also this is coming from someone that constantly listens to music... I bet more then you.

6. bhughesiii

bhughesiii Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't really listen to FM radio all that much either, the Chicago radio broadcast area sucks. But, if my phone is capable of doing it, I want it to do it. No sense in having the hardware and not being able to make use of it.

7. PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Not that I listen to FM radio anymore, as I prefer Sirius, it is sometimes useful to listen to your local radio stations, whether it is for local weather, a cool station your town may or may not have, or some other major event that I may not so easily be able to find by googling on my Droid... but then again maybe I'm just looking too far into it. I would most likely use it to transmit to one of those unused lower radio stations like 8X.XX or whichever those stations are since I do not have a current bluetooth device in my vehicle.

8. janob09

janob09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im more interested in an fm transmitter. i would love to go wireless in my car/ at home, wherever...

9. VitsDroid

VitsDroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    how about AM radio, I have some favorits on there that radiotime is not carrying

10. razorseal

razorseal Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ****, I don't even listen to FM in my car... I listen to satellite in my car, and pandora or my mp3s on the go

11. bill12690

bill12690 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i understand everyones, who wants an FM radio comment... i mean yeah, it'd be nice just to be able to use it seeing as the phone already has it.. But, if the phone is indeed capable of transmitting as well, thats a whole 'nother story..

12. ckamc

ckamc Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Didnt google or motorola mention they were working on the fm in general for 2.2 or a future update? i swear i heard about this before.

Morning radio and special time of the day were some stations play a style thats not heard often is nice along with everyone not having bluetooth or a aux jack to transmit signal

And wifi b kinda sucks. I hope this phone has a n chip in it. Especially for some of us that have a lot of walls for our wifi to travel thru and no time or money to put repeaters