Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
What Browser do you guys use? I like Opera Mini because it usually open up regular Pages and not Pages made for Cell phones. Is there any other Browsers you recommend? Please let me know!!!

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dolphin HD with user agent set to Desktop/Computer, uncheck "Open pages in overview".

Opera mini is cool because it is LIGHTNING FAST and allows uploads, unlike other browsers. It also works when other browsers might fail because it doesn't use webkit to render pages.

I have every browser installed. xScope is another good one.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use the stock browser. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :tongue:

Nooooo....must...have...tabs... must...have...persistent...user...agent...setting.

You make a good point, I've just been fairly hesitant to change browsers. I may check out a couple of the ones you mentioned, though.

Like I said, I have them all installed and I'm constantly in search of the best browser because that's what I do the most on my phone.

It is a little scary using non-stock browsers because you have to really trust any app that you put passwords into. In fact, if I were to do anything sensitive--like do online banking--I would choose the stock browser. Still, I think we can trust the makers of Dolphin and xScope. There are definitely security experts sniffing around to see if these apps are doing anything fishy.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Another vote for Dolphin HD...

Mayze

Reaction score
+1 for Dolphin HD browser. I've tried them all but I keep coming back to it.

xMercury

Reaction score
I use Opera Mini. It's the quickest browser I've used so far and of course multiple tabs are a nice feature. I tried Skyfire but found that the flash videos actually did not work well at all. This was the only reason I downloaded it and the only reason I would use it; not a fan of the way it looks. Maybe it has added support for the DX now, I'm not sure. But at the time I used it, flash was very flaky and only worked when it wanted to.

Dolphin HD has some nice features to it, such as the bookmarks and tabs, and a good, clean look to it. But Opera Mini beats it in speed, IMO, so I got rid of Dolphin.