What bothers you the most with the incredible

moopey

Reaction score
i wish the screen was a bit wider only the the keys on the virtual keyboard could be a little wider.

Reaction score
i know this is being picky, but the one thing i wish i could change right now is the favorites contact widget. i love that you can put 9 people in it, but i wish after selecting the person you could select whether you want to phone or text them. some people will say this is an unneeded extra step, i'm just so used to doing that with my old phone.

to date i dont really have any complaints.

You can do this very easily. View the contact in People-->Edit-->More-->Set widget icon. You can have it do anything by default, including bring you to the contact page, which allows you quick access to either call them or text them. I've set all my favorites to "View contact"

moonnite

Reaction score
if you want less sensitive screen you could try adding one or two screen protectors

i wouldn't mind if the audio jack and usb were in the same area, i like to stream pandora to my car speakers and its kinda goofey with wires sticking out different directions

i heard rumor somewhere they weren't sure tv out cable was going to be released that would make me write letters to verizon and htc, but i'm holding out that they will, some day....

and the bluetooth stack using an old android bluetooth version for compatiblilty with sense ui, shhesh, let me turn off sense ui or release a updated bluetooth stack, if the 2.2 update comes with 1.6 bluetooth also that will suck

need to bump the battery with the device off after charging kinda sucks

and i've had one way missing audio with full signal after prl update

all and all it is great phone, and run good most of the time, considering the number of apps i run i'm really happy, this really is an incredible phone! its i just want it even more incredible!!

solorca

Reaction score
So I've seen people mention that Facebook for HTC is a battery drain. Is there a way to use facebook on Friendstream without that? I really like this widget, so I would hate to lose it.

I did notice that by deleting the News and Weather widget (Genie.apk) that I have significantly better battery time, even though it only updated every three hours.

lizm

Reaction score
I think the touch screen is to sensitive some times my finger bounces or just barely touches the screen prior to arriving at my target and I end up with extra letters or numbers.

If you haven't already, try Settings > Language&Keyboard > Touch Input > Text Input > Calibration Tool.

My only complaint is battery life. I bought 2 extra batteries and a charger on ebay for $12ish, a car charger ($5ish) and an extra USB charger ($1-2) and that's how I'm dealing with it.

Last edited:

Cory

Reaction score
Plastic, it is made in a foreign country, and the Motorola X will have a Texas OMAP..FTW! Plastic ain't fantastic, built in the USA IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt TI is making that chip in the US. It's probably being made somewhere in Asia in a factory next door to whoever is making Qualcomm's chips. Something tells me that Motorola isn't shipping chips from the US to China, assembling phones, and then shipping back to the US.

NickF

Reaction score
- STILL no xvid/divx support, so then I converted a few movies in HandBrake, and it took me 3 tries to get a decent working combination at high res. This would be especially annoying for any users of older PCs because converting even dvd quality stuff will take huge chunks oif time. Thank god for quad cores and multithreading.

- No EQ in the music player?! Like Seriously!

- Most apps can't read internal memory, instead files need to be on SD card. This is a really irritating problem, and gets even more irritatating when my car stereo flip flops which "drive" it wants to read, so sometimes I have music and other times I don't.

Aggie Man

Reaction score
Droid vs Inc

I am due for an upgrade. Keep my Droid or go Inc?? Droid X is too big of a phone. Concerned about the phone calling features on the Inc. I really like how you can make & manage phone calls on the Droid.

zMd113

Reaction score
The Incredible is incredibly simple to use for everything, yes including phone calls.

tnhockey

Reaction score
awesome for everything except using it as a phone. constantly dropping calls, not sending/receiving texts, terrible reception. out of all the cool stuff it does, it'd be nice if it worked better as a phone. shoulda kept my moto droid...

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
awesome for everything except using it as a phone. constantly dropping calls, not sending/receiving texts, terrible reception. out of all the cool stuff it does, it'd be nice if it worked better as a phone. shoulda kept my moto droid...

Kenny Powers is a badass. I think Season 2 is supposed to start within the next couple of months!

hydro556

Reaction score

You either got a bad handset, or I got a good one.

My Moto Droid, nor my Incredible have ever dropped a call that I remember. Both have been as reliable as a Glock in my experience.

I never thought I would get this excited about a freaking phone, but my first week with the Incredible has impressed me so much that I would have a tough time believing any objective person, WHO HAD REALLY USED BOTH PHONES, could come to the conclusion that you have, apparently.

sonicx

Reaction score
I just got my Incredible and really like it. The only thing I don't like is that the phone powers on with just one quick touch, instead of having to hold the button down as when you turn off, because it is easy to accidentally to turn on if you want if off.

mkw87

Reaction score
Check out myunlock in the market for #4.....it works great.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk