What battery charge percent increments display on your razr?

gamer6592

Reaction score
When you plug it into a power source and turn on the display there should be a percentage for how charged your battery is. When you are charging it does it go from 60%-61% or does it go by increments of ten like 60%-70%? I am trying to diagnose my phone and I just traded in my thunderbolt yesterday and the battery was charging extremely slowly and so is this one but it is a new phone so that could be the issue because the first few charge cycles may be slow but I don't know if it is taking forever to charge 1% or if it is supposed to be charging by increments of 10%. Because it keeps taking forever (like 40 minutes) to charge and then it spikes up by 10%. Is that normal with a new battery or is this a software with some application(s) which carried over from my Thunderbolt? Thanks

OP
G

gamer6592

Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks. So I am probably just being impatient when it takes like 30-40 minutes for every ten percent because it is a new phone?

Htown315

Reaction score
Pretty much. It's a big battery, my friend got 13hrs with 6hrs of continuous talk time(data was off unless checking email) .