What are your top 3 favorite pizza toppings/topping combinations?

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
... . Between all of us, we cover the whole gamut of diet, exercise and basically just living a healthier lifestyle.

Living a healthy lifestyle... What's that?
At least this month or so...

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I'm working on losing weight also. Although I am only trying to knock down 10 lbs..... Or at least just lose the "beer gut" I've acquired. Ever since going back to work and eating fast food 2 or 3 times a week for lunch has destroyed me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm working on losing weight also. Although I am only trying to knock down 10 lbs..... Or at least just lose the "beer gut" I've acquired. Ever since going back to work and eating fast food 2 or 3 times a week for lunch has destroyed me.

Isn't that the truth, was doing great, making lunch every day, then a new project and a lunch truck with a cook that's awesome... Darn Crappy good cooks...
But she makes awesome authentic Mexican...

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Isn't that the truth, was doing great, making lunch every day, then a new project and a lunch truck with a cook that's awesome... Darn Crappy good cooks...
I do it because I have no idea where I'm going to be every day so it's tough to cart a lunch around with me. But hopefully things will change soon and some of those issues will be rectified

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I do it because I have no idea where I'm going to be every day so it's tough to cart a lunch around with me. But hopefully things will change soon and some of those issues will be rectified

LOL, I have no excuse, I bring a great salad every day, it's just the breakfast burrito at 10am...

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you able to meal prep, if not choose the healthiest and smallest portions. Also grab the water vs the sugared drinks. And have someone you trust to keep you accountable.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are you able to meal prep, if not choose the healthiest and smallest portions. Also grab the water vs the sugared drinks. And have someone you trust to keep you accountable.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I can do it, but choose not to, then I choose to and so on. My wife can eat a bowl of ice cream and lose weight, I type it and gain.. ;)

I'll get back into the swing and drop again, probably next month with the new building starting, won't have a lunch truck on that site...

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
The pop was a big one for me. I have cut out pop for over a week now. I've done good with it. Only 1 16 Oz sprite

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Soda is a killer. Beer too.

Yes I increase my protein and calorie intake on my cardio days.

I have to get back into my smoothies. Wake up and consume calories instantly. Kick start the metabolism.

I don't talk opening about my goals, diets, etc usually. My friend is a fitness trainer and I have a group of runner friends I talk to. One friend runs 100milers like nothing and places in the top 5!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Here is a nice smoothie recipe.

42459e8efb0bf1e57fa879dd24a65a06.jpg
92487d480c8a382a943689771ce4b33a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I do frozen berries, unsweetened coconut milk, protein powder, flax seed, and cinnamon, and a dollop of coconut oil every other day.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm definitely looking to try that.

Edit: I may have to sub out the hemp seeds with something else like maybe flaxseed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk