What are you getting after the Droid if you were getting a phone today?

mrmccain

Reaction score
Ok forgive me for being a noob about this, but what is big deal about the X having a locked bootloader? It seems to me that they've developed easy ways of rooting it. I'm about to buy a used one off ebay since I broke my D1 and I've been using a messed up LG chocolate for a month now waiting for the Thunderbolt.

The main reason I root is for wifi tether, that's mainly why I did it with my D1, but I also enjoy custom themes and root-only apps.

Can someone fill me in on the details that I don't seem to understand? Aren't there lots of people with rooted X's?

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
No I believe u could not run bb on x

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mrmccain

Reaction score
Well I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and when I get back, if there is no news about the thunderbolt, them I'm getting an X or incredible off ebay. I had my mind made up about the X, right up until I read that...

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You may want to check out swappa.com too sometimes they have better deals than ebay and they have rooted phones too.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

crazyjoker2

Reaction score
Ive been thinking of an iphone. lol but a 5 is supposed to drop soon. but by then a really good phone might roll out.
I flash a new rom and i'm good for a while. Feel bad for those that use an android stock the entire time lol.