What are those Icons?

stargazin

Reaction score
I have what looks like black circle icons with a plus symbol in them and, numbers in read beside them. What are these? I pull down the notification bar; but there is nothing explaining them. It would be nice if we could touch the icons in the notification bar to pull up what they correspond to!:blackdroid:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Any way to take a pic? Usually the icons are still in the notification bar when you pull the bar down. Then next to the icon you'll see its a missed call or a text message you got.

I tried looking for notification bar images on Google, not much luck there.

ccomengee86

Reaction score
I have what looks like black circle icons with a plus symbol in them and, numbers in read beside them. What are these? I pull down the notification bar; but there is nothing explaining them. It would be nice if we could touch the icons in the notification bar to pull up what they correspond to!:blackdroid:

The number(shown in red and white) represents the number of apps(plus 5) you're running at the moment. (notification bar can only display up to 6 running app icons; if you have 8 apps running it'll show you 3--5 being actual icons + 3 icons that cannot be displayed)