What are the latest specs for Bionic

kparks

Reaction score
Don't forget MOTO devices are taller due to that widescreen thing they do.. for a flagship phone I don't think experimenting with a 4.5 screen is to smart anyway a lot of ppl already complained 4.3 is to big thus meaning less buyers they will eventually come with a 4.5 device but the bionic is not it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Don't forget MOTO devices are taller due to that widescreen thing they do.. for a flagship phone I don't think experimenting with a 4.5 screen is to smart anyway a lot of ppl already complained 4.3 is to big thus meaning less buyers they will eventually come with a 4.5 device but the bionic is not it.

I think 4.5 wouldn't be much of a difference.
Most people just hear the screen is going to be 4.5 inches, and think its too big.

I tried the HTC Inspire, and though I didn't really like it as a phone, the size wasn't much different from my X.

So I hope its 4.3, but 4.5 isn't bad either.

Reaction score
It would make logical sense to have full use of the systems ram and only have it re-allocated when a web top connection is present. I think it hadnt become such a HUGE deal because the atrix really wasnt a crazy seller given it was on At&t. If it was a big seller the interwebs would have cried foul until it was clarified through moto. So bring on the 1 gb ddr2 goodness.. im ready to play crysis on this *****.

akhi216

Reaction score
I just realized that we've been going back and forth over a .3" in difference. LOL

kparks

Reaction score

Most people just hear the screen is going to be 4.5 inches, and think its too big.

I tried the HTC Inspire, and though I didn't really like it as a phone, the size wasn't much different from my X.

You can't deny that a lot of ppl say 4 inch is perfect.. I like 4.3 and would try 4.5 but going from 3.7 or 4 to 4.5 is a pretty substantial bump in size you see my point.. at this point in time I still think all flagship phones will be 4.3

bplewis24

Reaction score
Guys just keep in mind that the 4.5 vs 4.3 vs 4.0 thing is still about the screen. There are some phones out there that a 4.0 screens but the phone itself is just as big as phones with 4.3" screens due to having too much bezel around it.

If the phone has a 4.5" screen but isn't any bigger than a DX with a 4.3" screen, I can live with that.

Brandon

kurumatt

Reaction score
I guess I have to wait and see. The wait is killing me, I been with my OG droid for 23 months now. Its time for it to get retired.

Interesting, you got your OG 2 months before everyone else?

I was just going by my new every 2. I dont know exactly when I got it. Just know 2 years is in august according to verizon. I could be totally wrong, it happens.

Edit:
just checked vzw 8/30/2011 is new every 2.

Last edited:

yiannis

Reaction score
I guess I have to wait and see. The wait is killing me, I been with my OG droid for 23 months now. Its time for it to get retired.

I was just going by my new every 2. I dont know exactly when I got it. Just know 2 years is in august according to verizon. I could be totally wrong, it happens.

Edit:

I thought that new every 2 was not actually 24 months. I'm eligible for an upgrade on 7/23/11 and my phone was activated on 11/23/09.

yiannis

Reaction score

You can't deny that a lot of ppl say 4 inch is perfect.. I like 4.3 and would try 4.5 but going from 3.7 or 4 to 4.5 is a pretty substantial bump in size you see my point.. at this point in time I still think all flagship phones will be 4.3

Was just playing with my colleague's Atrix 4.0" screen. The bezel around the Atrix screen is fairly thick so I assume a 4.3" screen on a trim phone would not be bigger.

The appearance of Blur is appalling, let alone that it is still running 2.2.2 but whatever. At least his speedtests have increased by 1 Mbps to about 2600 since he first got his Atrix.

lemodular

Reaction score

Edit:

I only questioned it because the release date of the OG was Oct. 6th

kurumatt

Reaction score

Edit:

I thought that new every 2 was not actually 24 months. I'm eligible for an upgrade on 7/23/11 and my phone was activated on 11/23/09.

your eligible for an upgrade at 20 months..

Edit:

Ah, then it looks like I was just completely wrong.
Still I want a new phone haha.

anuraj1

Reaction score

Edit:

Edit:

Ah, then it looks like I was just completely wrong.
Still I want a new phone haha.

Actually, the OG Droid was released Nov. 6th:

Motorola 'Droid Does' Release: First Android 2.0 Phone Unveiled, Price Revealed (UPDATED, PHOTOS)

Motorola Droid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

kandiman1224

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly! That would be awesome ....just wait until theres smartphones that have the whole thing as a screen

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums