What are the first things you'll do with your Droid

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
I wish the multimedia dock had built in speakers, but I guess it won't be long before stuff like that is available, I hope.

pilot25

Reaction score
First thing I'm going to do is see if the camera clicks....

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What will we be able to do if it clicks?

...i sure hope mine don't. I want my cam to work!

Dont take it out of the store. Make them get them all out. Find the one that works correctly. That's how i will approach it :icon_ lala:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What will we be able to do if it clicks?

...i sure hope mine don't. I want my cam to work!

Dont take it out of the store. Make them get them all out. Find the one that works correctly. That's how i will approach it :icon_ lala:

As stated in another thread, if you do "have" to take it out of the store due to the fact that they have no more, make sure that they mark your account that they are going to replace it, it will make it 100% easier when you come back. If they say sorry that they cannot replace it (stupid rep) have him mark down that you heard clicking on the device, and you are concerned but the rep was refusing to take it back. (This will help out if you have to deal with a manager later on, showing that you at least tried to get the issue resolved.)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It doesn't hug and kiss you back????? I thought it did eveything LOL :D
not only does it not kiss but it has got me muted in pogo.com for not shuttin the hell up how much i luv my droid lol