What are the best widgets on the market?

Newton122189

Reaction score
I just installed sholes 1.2 rom recently and now have 5 home screens, any suggestions for some good widgets to fill those screens?

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
News and weather, the power widget, search (if you are inclined) ...

OP
N

Newton122189

Reaction score
News and weather, the power widget, search (if you are inclined) ...

i was really looking for ones in the market, i know about the stock ones, i have beautiful widgets also, just wondering if there are any good ones out there that i dont know about

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the led flashlight widget, SetCPU widget, calendar, and picture frames to go along with the ones mentioned above. The rest are just app shortcuts. VolumeControl doesn't have a widget, but I keep that shortcut on my homescreen as well.

Last edited:
OP
N

Newton122189

Reaction score
that sounds pretty good, im liking the set cpu widget, any more good ones out there

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I also use the 2.1 music widget now that I have 5 homescreens. It takes up about as much space as the news and weather widget does. If you don't have Beautiful Widgets, get it! Along with the clock and weather beautiful widget (which now has skins), I also use the vibrate widget that comes with it.

jeff-n-lakeway

Reaction score
How did you get the 5 home screens? That has been one of biggest gripes vs the i-phone.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I have the led flashlight widget, SetCPU widget, calendar, and picture frames to go along with the ones mentioned above. The rest are just app shortcuts. VolumeControl doesn't have a widget, but I keep that shortcut on my homescreen as well.
Are you serious? The volume rocker bar is always there.
How did you get the 5 home screens? That has been one of biggest gripes vs the i-phone.
OS 2.1 has 5 home screens, it will be an OTA update for everyone eventually.