What are the best multiplayer games that I can play with other droid users?

zsnowangel

Reaction score
I've been searching high and low and I cannot seem to find a list of interactive games for the droid. I am looking to play games online with friends, etc., that also have droids.

Help?

beto6876

Reaction score
There is "wordfeud" and "WTD or What The Doodle"

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Tomc99999

Reaction score
Age of conquest is the best multiplayer I found. Droids & Iphoned can only play in the moble realm but games are running all the time. PC, Mac etc can play in moble but they have 2 other realms they can access. You can setup private games if you just want to play with friend.

jellybean420

Reaction score

Tomc99999

Reaction score
age of conquest has a number of apps on market - single player for different contenents

The multi player is there too and you subscribe

Tomc99999

Reaction score
I looked on market at modern combat 2 &
N.O.V.A user ratings. They aren't rated very high.
AOC is 5 star for all single player apps and 4.5 for multi online (i disagree, playing humans is much more fun... You can have alliances, sabotage opponents etc outsmart them all)
Sent from my SCH-I50r

Vsanthos

Reaction score
If you are into MMOs or dungeon crawlers, I really like Pocket Legends. It is cross-platform on ipod touch, iphone, ipad and android so the player base is pretty large.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

WolfMobile

Reaction score
ProjectINF (2D shooter) you should be able to get into a game with your friends

Tomc99999

Reaction score
I downloaded pocket empires -i will download the one you suggested and try again

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

iNoMaD

Reaction score
Gun Bros is a must have! Glu has implemented multiplayer but are waiting on Google to sort out some stuff as it will be linked to Facebook.Definately worth checkin out,and as Beto stated, What the Doodle.Emulater Roms lets you play games for nes,snes,gameboyadvanced,genesis,and playstation.You can make a profile (optional), send friend requests,browse leaderboards and earn achievements (not sure if these are for the games themselves or something different). As far as multiplayer goes with it I havent a clue.