What are the best headphones that are compatible with the Galaxy S3?

dr001

Reaction score
so this is my 2nd pair of headphones and they break within one year and its really annoying. what kind of headphones can I get from best buy/radio shack/target or any other store that are compatible with the phones and that dont cost too much? I guess the most i'll pay is $120.

itzdareel1

Reaction score
I highly recommend you go to Amazon and buy the stock headset that came with the s3 they go for like $5.00 or so

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Depends largely on what type of music you listen to and how you care for your equipment.

I recently picked up a pair of Klipsch Image One (Gen II) headphones at Best Buy for $118.99. Excellent sound reproduction and a much more full soundstage than the Beats Solo or Studio headsets. I also compared them to the Monster DNA headphones (Monster also makes Beats) and they are better at producing the treble and mid range sounds. My musical tastes run the gamut through everything except Country (sorry Nashville), and while not perfectly flat (you do get a touch more bass) the distortion on either end is held to a minimum.

Mind you, these are on-ear headphones and not ear buds, so it's going to be a matter of taste. Go to Best Buy and listen through a few different sets and see what you like. These can also be found at Amazon for just over $100 if you can wait a few days to receive them. YMMV.

OP
D

dr001

Reaction score
im looking to buy beats headphones for really good sound sytem, for dubstep... looking at 100 pounds - 150pounds

wcjeep

Reaction score
Cnet has good reviews. They recently reviewed some Bose Knockoffs by Monoprice. The reviews cover cheap to expensive.

Reaction score
The bose sound great but the absolute cheapest you should ever get is the SkullCandy earbuds I like them.

NOVICE

Reaction score
Bose are much criticized but I still find them to be the best all around headphones in the 100$ price range.

But they are way too delicate resulting in 5 separate purchases over the last 4 years.

omaudio

Reaction score
AKG K240 are great

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 4

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bose are much criticized but I still find them to be the best all around headphones in the 100$ price range.

But they are way too delicate resulting in 5 separate purchases over the last 4 years.

If Bose had a Bluetooth headset that could be used for phone and music, I would be in. But, since they don't, I'll stay with the LG until they do...

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I have the Motorola ones but the volume doesn't get really loud.. I'm also looking for a newer pair.

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
I currently am using the SkullCandy Titans and I love them! Headphones sound great and no issues with button usage! ;)