what are the best apps to download

01klrjoe

Reaction score
Just wondering what you think the best (FREE) apps are as well as some ($) apps. I realize some apps like like tv stream are 4 dollars or something but just let me know what you suggest. Also what are some good sites for streaming tv. i know justin tv is ok but what others are out there. Thanks

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are many threads on this topic so you can do a google search. Thats what i did and do. Are you rooted or not? I dont want to list any apps you couldn't use

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

Damon

Reaction score
Really a lot of thread and topic about good apps. You can easily find them. Why you say best apps? The best one is not an one?

Reaction score
it's hard to say unless you specify a purpose...opinions will vary greatly if you ask about the best browser or music player, but the best app period....? That's gonna depend on the person using it. I'd say the best app for Android is Llama, but again, that's just me.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
it's hard to say unless you specify a purpose

+1

To the OP, for example, returntosender mentioned Llama, but for me it is useless. Plus, in the case of music for example, there are a bunch of music players on the market. If I dont use my phone to play music, what good are they? If I do music, alot of people like PlayerPro, but I dont like the UI. Plus I have to download the EQ/DSP as a separate add on app. PowerAmp, on the other hand, has an EQ built in and I love the UI! PlayerPro accomplished the same thing, playing music, and even has an EQ to help boost volume, but I HATE the UI. This is part of the reason we have multiple apps that can do the same thing, besides features, some people like one app better then the other because of its GUI.

So to sum it up, its all about what you need to get done and what GUI you like best. If you tell us what you need apps fort, you might get a few specific responses besides being told to search. ;)