What are some of the best apps for a rooted droid 2?

cwhicker1

Reaction score
I just wanna kno what are some good apps to have on a rooted droid 2. If u could also give a brief description of the app.

killalax

Reaction score
Bootstrap Droid 2: Backup/restore, install .zip files and more
SetCPU: Allows of overclocking and underclocking, helps performance or battery
Uninstaller Root: Uninstall all apk files. Helpful for getting rid of system apks. ex. skype or calculator
Ad Free: Get rid of those annoying ads
Wireless Tether For Root: Broadcast WIFI from your phone
Root Explorer: Access any file on your phone, even system files

Canadroid

Reaction score
Titanium Backup is pretty popular...

Terminal Emulator is handy sometimes for cmnd prompt from phone...

Bootstrap & Root Expl are both very good.

Going to have to check out this Shootme app, the camera is one of the few things I gripe about on my D2...

Inverse

Reaction score
I <3 Jrummy's Droid Overclock vs SetCPU~ it's totally sexy, UI is awesome and tons of extras with it which are super useful. Profiles are just wonderful~ extended my battery life big time.

Wireless Tether is a must.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Titanium Backup is pretty popular...

Terminal Emulator is handy sometimes for cmnd prompt from phone...

Bootstrap & Root Expl are both very good.

Going to have to check out this Shootme app, the camera is one of the few things I gripe about on my D2...

Shootme is for screenshots....wont help with camera. I use Camera zoom FX....takes great pic's.

Droid 2 Bootstrap is a must for rooted D2's. FACT not opinion

I would pick Droid 2 Overclock over SetCPU anyday. SetCPU has a tad delay when the phone is waking up which drives me mad. D2Overclock does not.

Titanium Backup is awesome.

TBH app is great for a lot of reasons...one being that have the SBF files required to return to stock provided in the app as well as things like the recent GB leak.

I can go on and on....I have 170 apps now after deleting 100 or more and I am still loving my app

But of course the best app of all is the DROIDFORUMS app.....gotta have that.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't forget ad free, root tools, metamorph, my backup root and cache mate. Although some of the apps already mentioned like droid overclock do a host of things. Oh yeah, boot animation lite is good and battery calibration.

Sent from my rooted DROID2

Khiraji

Reaction score
AdFree, imo.

I purchase apps I like and/or use often, but not all apps do this. Case in point: Angry Birds - the ad gets in the way of seeing where the bird goes, and it's frakking annoying. Breakin' my balls here, Rovio... I'd buy your most excellently addictive game if you'd let me.