1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

what are live wallpapers?

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by ociopia, Apr 6, 2010.

1. ociopia

ociopia New Member

Sorry - I just got my Droid update and, like a dummy, thought I'd find something called "live wallpapers." Poking around a bit on the forum, I get the feeling that live wallpapers are something that must be "made." And I don't even know what they are - animated photos? Please forgive my ignorance. I know how to "set" a "wallpaper" on my homescreen from my gallery.
  2. cwzwack

cwzwack New Member

Live wallpapers are wallpapers that are animated. From the homescreen, press menu > wallpaper > live wallpapers. You'll see a list of all the stock live wallpapers with 2.1.
  3. Sweettooth

Sweettooth New Member

You can also hit up the Market and search "live wallpaper" and you may find a few others that you like. Currently many of them aren't built specifically for the Droid so may crash or freeze occasionally but I found a few I liked. When they finish installing they'll automatically appear in your list of live wallpapers.
Search tags for this page
what are live backgrounds
what are live wallpaper

what are live wallpapers

what does live wallpaper mean
what is a live wallpaper called

what is live wallpaper

what is live wallpaper?
what is live walpaper