??? What "APPS" do you have that some of us "MIGHT NOT KNOW" about ???

davidwilp

Reaction score
David have you tried Screenshot UX it works on my Rezound which is stock.

Just downloaded and tried it. Didn't work. Said I have too book up to computer and install something. Thanks for trying

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

BaSHa

Reaction score
Air calculator is pretty awesome, it allows you to open a calculator over top of any other app. It is moveable and resizable.

Super video does the exact same thing, except it is for videos.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
David have you tried Screenshot UX it works on my Rezound which is stock.

You do know that the Rezound can take screen shots without any additional apps. That's one of it's features. Hold the power button down and press the home button. Now that we have ICS there is a second way to take screen shots with ICS. Neither way requires an app.

hbgirl1968

Reaction score
LoudRam said:
You do know that the Rezound can take screen shots without any additional apps. That's one of it's features. Hold the power button down and press the home button. Now that we have ICS there is a second way to take screen shots with ICS. Neither way requires an app.

I was going to add this as well. I learned this for my incredible 4g a couple of days ago.

OP
electricman58

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
I have been looking for a screen snapshot app without root. Just tried Screen Grabber on my Thunderbolt, did not work

Well I looked around, and found someone on AndroidCentral says "No Root Screenshot It" works!.... Buuuut....it costs $4.99 on the Play Store! I'll keep looking :icon_eek:

Did you go into advanced and unclick "Root" on Screen Grabber ???

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Well I looked around, and found someone on AndroidCentral says "No Root Screenshot It" works!.... Buuuut....it costs $4.99 on the Play Store! I'll keep looking :icon_eek:

Did you go into advanced and unclick "Root" on Screen Grabber ???

You get 15 minutes for a refund if it doesn't work so its worth a shot.

Sent from my rooted DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2 running 1.3ghz

OP
electricman58

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
drew96dawg said:
You get 15 minutes for a refund if it doesn't work so its worth a shot.

Sent from my rooted DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2 running 1.3ghz

Lol yea! That's true! Didn't think about that!
But I read the description, and it says you have to download it to your computer and then sideload it to the phone. Problem is that whenever you reboot the phone it wipes it, and you have to reload off the computer again!
Sounds more like a pain in the butt than what its worth!
As far as I can find so far, that's his only option though?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

jaye712

Reaction score
Screenshot it but paid version.by.edward kim....3.99..non rooted..its what i used when ics didnt come around yet..i think its worth it..but the only dwnside to it..u always have to enable it threw ur pc if u powered ur phone bck on if it was off.if ur on ics then u wouldn't need an app.its already built in

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

OP
electricman58

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Yea that's the one I'm talking about. "No root screenshot it" is what everyone is talking about when I Googled it! Hopefully something new has come out and someone will jump in with a recommendation! :)

Edit : sorry that is a different one though! Oops! :p. Free version says you can try 5 shots! Nice find!

Reaction score
Here's a few of my most used apps.

Brightest Flashlight - this is how a flashlight widget should work - you open the app, the camera's LED turns on. You close it, it turns off. No additional button pushes. Very simple and useful.

I'll second Our Groceries - handy way to let several people have a single grocery list

Tapatalk - Most people know about this one, but its fantastic way to read forums like Droid Forums and many others. I almost prefer it over full web browsing on my computer and its miles ahead of viewing forums on mobile browsers.

Droid48 - Awesome HP48 emulator for people who need a Reverse Polish Notation calculator.

Bluetooth Settings - One click access to nearby bluetooth devices - great if you have regularly connect to various bluetooth devices and get tired of going through the settings to select the one you want to activate

Sign - This was mentioned above (thanks!!) and its our app, but its a convenient way to call or text an unlimited number of contacts and prevents misdials/inadvertent calls which are common with direct dial icons. We're also going to add the ability to open up other apps/shortcuts with simple gestures as well.

Nova Launcher - really great alternative launcher for ICS...doesn't change the UI, just enhances it.

Switchpro Widget - customizable settings widget - can be added to the notification bar so its always accessible. Really nice and convenient.

Star Odyssey - really handy companion with Skeye and Google SkyMap. Gives you more information about all of the stars.

NewsRoom - really nice newsfeed with intuitive controls

drew96dawg

Reaction score
3g watchdog keeps up with your data usage and predicts the total after you'll have used at the end of the period. You can get a widget or notification icon and you can set to only appear when data is on. Also it has a data switch built in to it:D

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

sakana

Reaction score

Pretty sure the Razr can do screenshots with out an app also, I just forget which button combo it is.

OP
electricman58

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
sakana said:
Pretty sure the Razr can do screenshots with out an app also, I just forget which button combo it is.

Power and volume button!

OP
electricman58

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Sakana! Lol I see you changed your avatar! Was it because of Tis comment? :)

sakana

Reaction score
Sakana! Lol I see you changed your avatar! Was it because of Tis comment? :)

LOL no, just found one to put up. But Matty's going to give Tis crap for it so im all good. :icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

And Tis did it again last night to another person...lol