??? What "APPS" do you have that some of us "MIGHT NOT KNOW" about ???

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by electricman58, Aug 5, 2012.

1. susette

susette New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My sister and I had tried copy10 or rather install this cool spy app and satisfied with the results and besides its the cheapest android application in the market compare to others.It lets you know the surfing habits of your child, allow you to find your child at any time and see the type of pictures he’s taking and sharing with his friends

2. Simply Applied

Ratings:
    +2
    Based on the number of downloads we have, I'm pretty sure most of you don't know about our apps.

Sign is a gesture-based speed dial app which lets you use customizable gestures to make calls or texts. We are working on a big update to overhaul the UI (Holo-theme), add app launching capabilities, and add a dialer. If you're interested in helping us beta test version 3.0 send an email to signbeta@simplyapplied.com.

In the meantime, you can get the current free version here.

CritiCall is a volume override/notification manager which ensures you never miss important calls from "critical" contacts. It lets you select specific contacts so that your phone rings or notifies you when you receive calls or texts from those contacts when your phone is set to silent. Recently named one of Android Guys' 10 Apps and Games Worth Exploring.

You can check out the free version of CritiCall here.

Enough of the self-promotion. Some other apps I use that aren't widely known:

Droid48 - Reverse Polish Notation calculator for people who used to have the HP48 calculators
    SwipePad - cool app/shortcut launcher - pretty popular, but some people may not know of it
    Star Odyssey - gives you information about stars if you're into astronomy
    Satellite AR - gives you the location of satellites orbiting the earth

• Like Like x 1
  3. jaye712

jaye712 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38
    That was good stuff ^^

4. Appventive

Appventive Member

Ratings:
    +1
    May I recommend two of my own little-known apps?

Executive Assistant (free & paid versions available) is an all-in-one info hub that allows you to preview any combination of email, calendar, texts, missed calls, tasks, rss, twitter & facebook in a single, unified, customizable interface. Use as a lock screen replacement, a lock screen widget (Android 4.2+), or as a home screen widget.

and

ICE: In Case of Emergency stores emergency contacts & vital health information for use in emergencies -- the info can be accessed even when your phone is locked.

Cheers,
    Steve

5. jaye712

jaye712 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38
    I like the i.c.e..thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tracebooks

Tracebooks New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is exactly what I've been looking for, too. I've tried hacking together several things myself. I found TodoMapr from Controlled Senility (love the name!). https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.controlledsenility.android.todomapr You can set up your tasks and lists by location. And it syncs with Google Tasks, which, I hope, means that it will play nicely with Google Now. And if it will coordinate with one of the voice assistants, that would be extremely ideal. I've posted to the development thread of the ddeveloper of Utter!, and he plans on getting Utter! to talk to Google Now. Ideally, as I pass by the only SuperTarget in my area, Utter! or Jeannie will check my Google Now or TodoMapr and realize that I'm about to forget to pick up my favorite Archer Farms salsa. And will loudly tell me about it. :)

7. Sal R.

Sal R. Member

Ratings:
    +15
    I've been using the Settings Profiles Locale plugin along with Astrid with the Locale plugin. Use Astrid to set your grocery list and Settings Profiles for the location. Then, in SP, you create the rule that when your in the designated location, to fire off the Astrid notification.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

8. Sal R.

Sal R. Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Anyone know of a good LAN/Samba music player?

I have a wireless external drive that I can connect to via wifi. It'd be nice to stream music off it for when I don't have a data connection to GMusic.

Edit: Nevermind. Didn't know ES File explorer had a built in LAN player. Just found it on accident LOL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

9. sakana

sakana Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I should of specified that I was hoping to find a free one. I was using Astrid, which was fine, and almost got the Locale Add-on until i realized that the add-on didn't do anything by itself but then you had to go by the Locale app on top of it to get the location detection stuff to work. I'm cheap and the $10 bucks for Locale wasn't worth it to me, the $1.50 for the add-on was fine but its useless, for a simple reminder to check my to do list.

10. Sal R.

Sal R. Member

Ratings:
    +15
    I hear ya about the $10. Settings Profiles Full is $3.99 (but I bought it when it was $0.99). I, too, was hoping to find a free app that would do it, but hated having to install another app just for grocery lists. It worked out for me because I already had SP managing rules and sound profiles before I found out that the Astrid locale plugin works with SP.

11. leonardodonny

leonardodonny New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, i'm a new Android Developer.
    I find it hard for me to let people know the apps that i have made which have been publish in the market.
    Well, i want to promote it.

LDLabs Unit Converter
    It is an easy to use application with simple yet elegant design.
    Converts between common units of measurement in: area, energy, force, frequency, information, length, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature & volume.

I will appreciate if you see, download, & try.
    And i'm very glad and thankful if you want to spend your time to rate and review it.
    Well, Thank you all for your support. :)

• Like Like x 1
Search tags for this page

bl ip camera free viewer for ps3

download lux dush

how to install copy10 on samsung s3
some apps might not have access
tape a talk forum
things about a droid razr m phone you may not know