What apps didn't make it on to your new S3?

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
I'm still impatiently awaiting the arrival of my S3... but as I read reviews and forum posts I'm starting to realize there may be some apps I use on my OG Droid that probably won't make it on my new S3 because they're outdated or no longer needed. For those of you that already have yours... are there apps you used to use that you no longer need?

Beka27

Reaction score
Hopefully, any and all of my 3rd party camera apps. I've had to download a bunch to try and fix the stock came on the DX. I am planning on keeping SwiftKey 3.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Getting mine today, buy screebl was my most useful app on my OG Droid. The S3 is supposed to use the front-facing camera to tell if you are looking at the screen and not lock it. Will wait and see how well that works.

I read somewhere the keyboard has a "swype" type mode so I may try that before downlading swype beta.

May also try the stock messenger before downloading Handcent.

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm really going to give everything a spin stock first and then see what works for me and what doesn't.

OP
VoiceGuy

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
I'm with you Beka27. I'll stay stock for a while. What I use Tasker for could be replaced with Tech Tiles. I've stuck with Launcher Pro mainly because it's worked well & I like the widgets... But I really doubt I'll use it. Not sure if I'll use Widget locker either. We'll see when it gets here (which should be tomorrow)!

Beka27

Reaction score
This is my first TW phone. I'm currently on Go, but I've used ADW and LP as well. Not sure if I'll use a launcher yet, but probably.