What apps can we freeze????

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Hey yall just wondering if anybody had a list of the apps we can freeze on the Droid Razr

Sent from my DROID RAZR(rooted stock).173

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey yall just wondering if anybody had a list of the apps we can freeze on the Droid Razr

Sent from my DROID RAZR(rooted stock).173

There are a couple lists out there if you search. I'll try to find one and send you the link.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
anthony_rada

anthony_rada

Reaction score
I been looking a I see is for the Droid 3 which im sure its similar apps right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OP
anthony_rada

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Thank you very much. Awesome info

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Some people have problems freezing that Yahoo contacts, it can cause FC on Contact Storage. Just FYI

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Some people have problems freezing that Yahoo contacts, it can cause FC on Contact Storage. Just FYI

Definitely good advice there!

davoIII

Reaction score
Helpful thank you!

djspy

Reaction score
I took a look at that list of apps. Is it me or is that just a list of all the RAZR's app? So every app is safe to freeze?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I took a look at that list of apps. Is it me or is that just a list of all the RAZR's app? So every app is safe to freeze?

No there's still more, but yes it's definitely the bulk of them! ;)

techgov8

Reaction score
I do things that are somewhat just common sense a then reboot and check if the apps that have anything to do with them work to their expecting. I have over 20 apps frozen on my razr including the Verizon location agent and all the backup assistant. Don't do verizon sso engine if you use the verizon data widget because somehow it effects it weirdly and doesn't launch after

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am not sure if it is an app I froze or just GO Locker or the new Maxx. But tonight I was playing a game and my screen kept timing out after about 10 seconds when I have it set to 1 minute. Then on unlock the stock lock screen would flash real quick after unlocking the Go locker. I disabled Go locker and it stopped doing it, but never had this problem with Go Locker on my OG Razr so not sure. Thinking maybe something I froze? Just does not seem so because everything I froze seems like it would be okay to do, especially since I stuck to this list. Also I didn't even freeze everything on the list.

techgov8

Reaction score
I've had the og lockscreen flash like that before with go locker. Thats why I stopped using it. Almost every other time it would show the original one so I just uninstalled go locker it was too laggy for me

Reaction score
I am not sure if it is an app I froze or just GO Locker or the new Maxx. But tonight I was playing a game and my screen kept timing out after about 10 seconds when I have it set to 1 minute. Then on unlock the stock lock screen would flash real quick after unlocking the Go locker. I disabled Go locker and it stopped doing it, but never had this problem with Go Locker on my OG Razr so not sure. Thinking maybe something I froze? Just does not seem so because everything I froze seems like it would be okay to do, especially since I stuck to this list. Also I didn't even freeze everything on the list.

Just a thought... see if you have Pocket Detection enabled and if so, disable it. I had a similar problem. Screen turned off whenever i held the phone upright.