What Apple App Store apps do you want for your Droid?

vpmoreno

Reaction score
apple app. GRINDER

I REALLY WANT TO GET THERE DROID! but i need BBM for work and almost as important lol I want the Grinder App to locate local guys around me :) :icon_ devil:

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
I would like the Disneyland App that people post the wait times of lines.

peeyourownpants

Reaction score
something to let me dim the screen below the original settings would be awesome. i use the power control widget so all the hoopla of battery saver is not that important. just a lower screen brightness setting. when i'm really playing round on it 60% of the battery goes to display...

mact

Reaction score
Dynolicious and the level (carpenter's level like) apps. I have them on my iPod Touch but don't like having a belt filled with stuff so I don't usually carry it around.

whoa! Got 'em!!

camper is happy!

Last edited:

ToddOwnz

Reaction score
Paper Toss would definitely be a good addition to the games :wink:

cjspeake

Reaction score
Worldmate Live or Trip It. I travel a lot and Worldmate was invaluable on my last Winmo phone.

josh

Reaction score
I'll say the same thing I said in the thread I started: if there's an app for iPhone that is missing for Android, contact the company or developer and ask for one. Unfortunately a lot of independently developed apps may not get made for Android, since it would require one lone guy learning a new environment. But those sponsored by companies or websites (mint.com and the like) are apt to produce Android versions if enough people express interest. So...if there's something you want, ask for it! The worst that can happen is they say no.

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
well i cant believe that no one has said this but i want an I am T-Pain app for the droid i loved this app for my iPhone

jbr13

Reaction score
I would love to see more Photography tool apps. Looking through the Iphone apps, there are a few that would be nice to have on Droid.

PhotoBuddy
Dr. DOF
PhotoCalc
HFD Calculator

are all good examples.

Thanks

ktfoley

Reaction score
moto x mahem

i'm totally addicted. buy a droid is part of my recovery.

Dark-V

Reaction score
Nobody else wants the Apple Babyshaker app!? Why not?!

Just kidding. I came from a Blackberry so I'm still in awe of all the extra apps I'm able to download already!