what app is this

nerdbox08

Reaction score
It is batterylife with no spaces, that has that additional information turned on.

Just installed to verify
You got batterylife to show you the actual % ?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'll have to watch it a while, just to make sure.

I didn't look closely and I was a bit confused about the previous post I responded to.

But I'm positive that widget in the screen shot is BatteryLife, even if it is hacked to show individual numbers.

So I'll let it run then I'll check it again and post back.

nphil

Reaction score
that screenshot is probably from the nexus one. I heard that the Droid doesn't support battery increments by 1% (could be wrong here)

nerdbox08

Reaction score
that screenshot is probably from the nexus one. I heard that the Droid doesn't support battery increments by 1% (could be wrong here)

The cap is off an N1 posted over at xda. So I'm sure I was mistaken in what was being asked and gave false info.

If this is the case, which it might be, then we've determined why it shows 1% increments opposed to 10%.

But I thought one of the ROMs showed battery decrease in 1% increments though?

OP
player52

player52

Reaction score
i tried looking for weather widget on market but didn't find it

OP
player52

player52

Reaction score

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Ok people the clock app that was asked about is indeed Beautiful Widgets BUT it is an older version. The new Beautiful Widgets does not look like that anymore. Weather & Toggle Widget (Formerly Weather Widget Donate) does not sit that close to the notification bar.

Weather Widget Donate has changed its name to Weather & Toggle Widget so that could be why you aren't seeing it in the market. This is due to them adding some toggle widgets to the mix.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Search "Weather Widget Donate"

- or use this -

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?...earch?q=pname:com.androidapps.widget.weather2

sorry the qr code didn't copy but you can scan the link --- :)

my camera doesn't work... all it shows is a black screen its been like that since i installed 2.1

You went from a stock 2.01 phone, took the upgrade and now are on a stock 2.1 phone? (never rooted). If so I'd bring your phone into a Verizon store and ask what's up with that. I don't use the camera often but there are times I do. I scan prices in stores on bigger ticket items before I make a purchase too.

And that response has to be more useful than the first thing that popped into my head: Did you remember to take the lens cap off? :)

OP
player52

player52

Reaction score
- or use this -

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?...earch?q=pname:com.androidapps.widget.weather2

sorry the qr code didn't copy but you can scan the link --- :)

my camera doesn't work... all it shows is a black screen its been like that since i installed 2.1

You went from a stock 2.01 phone, took the upgrade and now are on a stock 2.1 phone? (never rooted). If so I'd bring your phone into a Verizon store and ask what's up with that. I don't use the camera often but there are times I do. I scan prices in stores on bigger ticket items before I make a purchase too.

And that response has to be more useful than the first thing that popped into my head: Did you remember to take the lens cap off? :)

yeah i went from regular out of the box to 2.1 and my camera no longer works i gotta run into the verizon store sometime this week to get it checked out

usmc_jd

Reaction score
The BW is definetely Battery Life by CurveFish. I just DL'ed it last night and am trying it out. The droid will only go in 10% incremements and that is the same thing that I am getting as well.

roadrunnersk

Reaction score
what about the small battery meter?

On the top right of that scteenshot where the regular battery meter is it has a percentage on it... how do I get that?

samiusmc

Reaction score
On the top right of that scteenshot where the regular battery meter is it has a percentage on it... how do I get that?

There are some battery themes created that will show you the actual battery percentage in the status area of your home screen as the screenshot in the OP depicts. However, the themes created to date only display the percentage of remaining battery life in increments of 20. In order to have it display in increments of 10 like you see in the OP screenshot, you must root your Droid and install a custom ROM. Even if you do that, there are only a few ROMS to date that have the battery percentage display feature enabled. I know Cyanogen based ROMS have that feature (Jrummy, Ultimate Droid). There may be others but I'm not sure. Here is a link to one of the battery themes created that will display a round blue battery icon showing the percentage remaining in increments of 20: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/27169-round-battery-icon.html