What an upgrade!!

lostinsc

Reaction score
I went from a Droid X2 to the Razr Maxx. WOW, what a jump in technology. It might take me a few days to relearn how a real phone works.

Squeak87

Reaction score
I upgraded from an LG Ally to the Razr Maxx and that's how I felt. It was like coming from an old flip-phone with no camera to a smartphone with everything. I hope you enjoy your new phone and welcome to the Razr family.

<--{Droid Razr Maxx °Celcius}-->

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Congrats on the upgrade :) these phones are awesome.. glad you like yours :cool:

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Never being one to parse words, I actually refer to these "things" as Devices or Pocket Computers anymore rather than "Phones".
They really have gone so far past simply being phones anymore (especially the current iteration of offerings).
Love the Maxx.

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather
I upgraded from a Droid X and absolutely love the Maxx! It is bigger, but ZOWIE! the battery on this puppy is just amazing! I feel like I'm no longer attached to a power cord. I'm not afraid to use my phone for fear of draining the battery.

acthorpe666

Reaction score
Have had the Maxx for about 1 month after having my Razr stolen. Awesome phone. upgraded to 4.0.4 today.....What a change in format. Biggest issue is text messaging sometimes repeats last word or two of my previous text.

Death4U

Reaction score
Got mine for fathers day :) and coming from the orig droid all i can say is wow.

GSdub510

Reaction score
I upgraded from the Samsung "Fascinate" nothing fascinating about that phone in comparison

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
You all think you made nice upgrades? I switched from the Palm Pre Plus to the RAZR Maxx on Father's Day. If my Palm was a smart phone, this phone is Albert Einstein! It's one of the best purchases I've ever made!

Droid Kain

Reaction score
Never being one to parse words, I actually refer to these "things" as Devices or Pocket Computers anymore rather than "Phones".
They really have gone so far past simply being phones anymore (especially the current iteration of offerings).
Love the Maxx.

I agree. I tell my friends all the time that its not my phone... "its my pocket computer that happens to make phone calls" :D

Droid RAZR Tapatalk 2

Death4U

Reaction score
tgyberg said:
Coming from the D1 I bet it felt so fast you almost got whiplash! The D1 was a trooper but way slow!
My old phone is still going strong running GB and was actually just as fast as this one is stock(droid 1 was OC'd to 1.3Ghz). For me the battery life and internal memory is what enticed me to upgrade. Also the fact that GB would be the new newest os possible to upgrade it to.

Raikkonen

Reaction score
PurpleSunday said:
You all think you made nice upgrades? I switched from the Palm Pre Plus to the RAZR Maxx on Father's Day. If my Palm was a smart phone, this phone is Albert Einstein! It's one of the best purchases I've ever made!
I second this. Went from Samsung Reality to the Maxx. What a huge difference!

azle

Reaction score
I agree came from an iPhone 4 and it is a BIG adjustment, nice adjustment but BIG!

Azle