what about verzion New Price plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterpeace1960

Reaction score
what about verzion New price plan that coming out June 28th 2012 , I don't share minutes or data..it's going to cost me 90.00 for unlimited talk and text and 1gb data., that what I understand..been with verzion since 2008 and I am going to lost my unlimited data...when my contract run out in Nov..2012..

dwntwnbboy

Reaction score
price

what about verzion New price plan that coming out June 28th 2012 , I don't share minutes or data..it's going to cost me 90.00 for unlimited talk and text and 1gb data., that what I understand..been with verzion since 2008 and I am going to lost my unlimited data...when my contract run out in Nov..2012..

no you wont loose anything cause i just upgraded to a droid bionic and im still on my unlimited everything plan the catch is don't change plans even when the times get hard cause once its gone its gone foreveeeeer

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
no you wont loose anything cause i just upgraded to a droid bionic and im still on my unlimited everything plan the catch is don't change plans even when the times get hard cause once its gone its gone foreveeeeer

You didn't lose anything because the plans don't go into affect until the 28th, his contract is up in November if he uses the upgrade to get the phone cheaper they will make him change plans.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
you didn't lose anything because the plans don't go into affect until the 28th, his contract is up in november if he uses the upgrade to get the phone cheaper they will make him change plans.

+1

droid razr maxximized!!!! Prepare to be vanquished!!!

wojtalsd

Reaction score
Wife and I are lucky that we got grandfathered into the unlimited plan. When we both upgraded our phones they let us keep it. We used the upgrade plan and did not have to change plans. This was in February of this year.

Ansa82

Reaction score
masterpeace1960 said:

I was told by verizon this morning that your plan won't change until you upgrade your device.

SallyC

Reaction score
If you can keep unlimited as long as you don't do the 'new every two' deal, then I may just buy my next phone elsewhere.

I got my Razr in November and can't believe how cheap it is already as other models come out. I'm fine with getting a phone 6 months old if I can save that much money and keep my unlimited data and hotspot.

blake28

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a razor from my x, which had unlimited DATA, and I kept that same plan for another 2 yrs.

I was told by the rep that I'm grandfathered in w/unlimited data for as long as I keep my original line. If i were to ever cancel, then I would lose it.

So is this nor true then??

Reaction score
None of you read the second post. All of your questions are answered or will be in that thread.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
None of you read the second post. All of your questions are answered or will be in that thread.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

I thought I was the only one thinking that.

Anything that happens before those new plans go into affect on the 28th is a moot point because you will not lose your current plan because there is nothing else to switch to. After those plans go into affect on the 28th (unless they are delayed), and you use a new every two or I would imagine if you get a special promo upgrade you will be forced to move to one of these shared data plans.

So the general rule of thumb for us thus far is we can pay full price through Verizon, or get a phone from a re-seller but again at a full price or of course CL or EBAY and you won't have to change your plan. That is of course unless they catch on to this and add another clause saying anytime someone on a grandfathered plan changes phones on their line they have to change their plan, but I would imagine that would be a violation of the agreement we all signed. Again an assumption.

Slammed97Chevy

Reaction score
I've got three phones and a wireless card on my account, two of the phones are unlimited. If its a 10gb share plan, I'm def not upgrading through Verizon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

down1plus2

Reaction score
I'm due for a upgrade now so I wanna use my last upgrade before the 28th. I want it to me something cause this is it folks. I can't decide between getting a razr maax or pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S3. I currently have a Droid Razr.

gmtekk

Reaction score
I'm due for a upgrade now so I wanna use my last upgrade before the 28th. I want it to me something cause this is it folks. I can't decide between getting a razr maax or pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S3. I currently have a Droid Razr.
i would jump on a maxx and dont look back!

Status
Not open for further replies.